Midweek Football 17/20 September

andykeenan

6 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

FA Cup too. Should be regulations preventing it IMO.

I was curious about this. Their season ticket T&C say if you don't provide valid credentials or the payment fails for CL and FA cup games, they'll suspend your ST for a home game each time it happens. You can't go and watch the matches you've paid for if you don't pay for other things that aren't included in the price you were quoted when buying a ST...

Any other business and they'd have court cases out their arse. 

1 minute ago, foreveryoung said:

Hating to say it, but his Liverplop team are quality. The fans will never stop being a bunch of complete "add curse here".

poor defensively still. Van DIjk has been caught couple of times tonight going for walks and you never win anything with Alexander Arnold in defence. He is so defensively clueless that he is a liability

Good game though. as lucky for Liverpool, the PSG defence is just as bad

• Like 1

For a leading european club I can't quite believe how poor PSG's central midfield options are. I know Verrati was suspended but still it's hugely lacking depth in that area looking at them playing a CB like Marquinhos in there tonight. Don't understand why they let Lo Celso go out to Betis.

Won't be winning the CL with those options.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â