The NSWE Board

Guest av1

4 minutes ago, thabucks said:

Think they do need to come out and issue a statement rather than hide behind Heck - they cannot only be heard when things are going good. Think they’ll be questioned this decision and Heck will need a good answer why it was felt justifiable 

I imagine we will get further news in the coming days. Hopefully positive news - so people chill out. Am I on Villa Talk or RAWK? 🤣

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, thabucks said:

They need to come out and stop hiding behind Heck and say something. The disabled parking charges are just indefensible and they all need to have re think and come out explain themselves and apologise . If this is Hecks idea he’ll go over it I’m sure. Targeting financially a marginalised part of society by doing this is truly **** up beyond belief. As I said ticket increased I understand and accept - they have a product which they know they can now raise prices for  and people will pay - but **** hiking up parking spaces charges for people who have no other way of getting to the ground is just sickening 

They could get a cab though. And if they can't afford the cab, then they can't go to games. Like everyone else that's priced out.

Or something like that.

I swear at some point there was a carer talking about being forced to buy a hospitality ticket to attend with a disabled fan.

Maybe last season, maybe they rolled it back or maybe I imagined the whole thing.

17 hours ago, villa4europe said:

And those that are thinking the same, according to stub hub the average bucks ticket price is $314 

Some other website said they're the 10th most expensive side to watch in the NBA 

I really do feel for everyone suffering through the sticker shock of the CL ticket prices. Here in the States though they're a common theme.  This is the deal PL clubs made when they  welcomed American owners and their capital. In the states, clubs turn a profit year over year. Profitability is coming to the PL and the fans will have to bear some of that burden. 

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â