The NSWE Board

Guest av1

4 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Best owners we have ever had

pish, neither invented the bicycle kick or spotted a young black lad playing on a beach in Jamaica 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Not sure where else to put this, but landed in Beijing airport and gods honest truth, the first football shirt I saw was a Villa shirt. Lad just walked past me in it. A microcosm of our rise off the pitch. 

Check local shops if they have any for sale. I would imagine only big 6.

Posted (edited)

I wonder how many football fans actually like their clubs' owners? 

Edited by mjmooney
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

Not sure where else to put this, but landed in Beijing airport and gods honest truth, the first football shirt I saw was a Villa shirt. Lad just walked past me in it. A microcosm of our rise off the pitch. 

All thanks to Dr Tony Xia! 

3 hours ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

Bordeaux has folded. Maybe they should go in and save them too.

Once they become liquid again, I'm sure the club will age like fine wine.

Edited by Made In Aston
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, It's Your Round said:

All thanks to Dr Tony Xia! 

Say what you want about Dr Tony, but he promised we are going to play in Champions league and here we are.

• 1 month later...
8 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

What could have been a great legacy absolutely tossed away and thrown up the wall in 12 months.

Well, let's see what action is taking.

If Chris Heck sticks around, then I'll look the owners way. 

I doubt he lasts too long, the thicko.

They need to come out and stop hiding behind Heck and say something. The disabled parking charges are just indefensible and they all need to have re think and come out explain themselves and apologise . If this is Hecks idea he’ll go over it I’m sure. Targeting financially a marginalised part of society by doing this is truly **** up beyond belief. As I said ticket increased I understand and accept - they have a product which they know they can now raise prices for  and people will pay - but **** hiking up parking spaces charges for people who have no other way of getting to the ground is just sickening 

2 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

What could have been a great legacy absolutely tossed away and thrown up the wall in 12 months.

I think you're out of touch with modern football and what businessmen actually are 

This is the sport not the club, this shit is not limited to Aston Villa 

The parking stuff is properly taking the piss, the rest of it unfortunately feels inevitable

And they might reverse this parking decision but the rest of it I doubt very much they'll apologise or say anything 

• Like 4

Think they do need to come out and issue a statement rather than hide behind Heck - they cannot only be heard when things are going good. Think they’ll be questioning this decision and Heck will need a good answer why it was felt justifiable 

Edited by thabucks

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â