The NSWE Board

Guest av1

20 minutes ago, wishywashy said:

Never realised that the majority owners of Juventus (Exor, of the Agnelli family) have a "Partners Council" (a.k.a. an advisory board) that features none other than our Nas.

https://www.exor.com/pages/exor/governance/exor-partners-council

Might explain why Juventus are another club we appear to have "good relations" with.

Great snooping that is.

Makes you wonder if we were desperate not to sell to a prem rival and Nas used his connections to engineer a Juve move 

13 minutes ago, MSvillain said:

Great snooping that is.

Makes you wonder if we were desperate not to sell to a prem rival and Nas used his connections to engineer a Juve move 

It does say the remit of the board is to share ideas on business opportunities. Guess it's just Nas doing his job then😏

14 minutes ago, MSvillain said:

Great snooping that is.

Wish it were my snooping!

The world of billionaires and the way-too-wealthy is a small one at the end of the day. Combine that with a sport full of them and there are always going to be slightly surprising connections.

1 hour ago, The_Steve said:

I know Wes likes to be behind the scenes. But you can’t help but love how hands on Nas is when it comes to business. Indebted to both. 

spacer.png

If I was waiting on their table, I'd be going over to them every two minutes asking if they wanted more water, just so I could listen in too the conversations.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Made In Aston said:

If I was waiting on their table, I'd be going over to them every two minutes asking if they wanted more water, just so I could listen in too the conversations.

Vidagany is on the Beier.

• Like 1

Â