The NSWE Board

Guest av1

20 minutes ago, wishywashy said:

Never realised that the majority owners of Juventus (Exor, of the Agnelli family) have a "Partners Council" (a.k.a. an advisory board) that features none other than our Nas.

https://www.exor.com/pages/exor/governance/exor-partners-council

Might explain why Juventus are another club we appear to have "good relations" with.

Great snooping that is.

Makes you wonder if we were desperate not to sell to a prem rival and Nas used his connections to engineer a Juve move 

13 minutes ago, MSvillain said:

Great snooping that is.

Makes you wonder if we were desperate not to sell to a prem rival and Nas used his connections to engineer a Juve move 

It does say the remit of the board is to share ideas on business opportunities. Guess it's just Nas doing his job then😏

14 minutes ago, MSvillain said:

Great snooping that is.

Wish it were my snooping!

The world of billionaires and the way-too-wealthy is a small one at the end of the day. Combine that with a sport full of them and there are always going to be slightly surprising connections.

1 hour ago, The_Steve said:

I know Wes likes to be behind the scenes. But you can’t help but love how hands on Nas is when it comes to business. Indebted to both. 

spacer.png

If I was waiting on their table, I'd be going over to them every two minutes asking if they wanted more water, just so I could listen in too the conversations.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Made In Aston said:

If I was waiting on their table, I'd be going over to them every two minutes asking if they wanted more water, just so I could listen in too the conversations.

Vidagany is on the Beier.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, M_Afro said:

Just thought I’d give NSWE a bump. On Monday, if reports are to be believed, we will be making a £50m signing and it all feels like business as usual because of these guys. But it’s not business as usual. We are so lucky to have NSWE steering the good ship AVFC. 
It only seems like 5 minutes ago that we were on the brink after wasting millions on crap like McCormack and many others of his ilk. A few years later and we have a squad full of quality young players, a truly elite manager, champions league football and £50m signings.

It’s all down to these guys. It really is amazing what they have done. I never thought I’d see the day that we would be playing champions league and yet now I’m confident that it will be a recurring feature. Halcyon days indeed. What a time to be alive. I haven’t been this excited about a new season for decades. Thank you NSWE.

Completely agree with this sentiment.  

Also if we do have a bad season (which could always happen), it won’t be because of lack of trying from NSWE.   

And I’m pretty sure they are/have put down foundations so that 23/24 won’t be our high point, we will get better and better even with ups and downs in the short term.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, M_Afro said:

Just thought I’d give NSWE a bump. On Monday, if reports are to be believed, we will be making a £50m signing and it all feels like business as usual because of these guys. But it’s not business as usual. We are so lucky to have NSWE steering the good ship AVFC. 
It only seems like 5 minutes ago that we were on the brink after wasting millions on crap like McCormack and many others of his ilk. A few years later and we have a squad full of quality young players, a truly elite manager, champions league football and £50m signings.

It’s all down to these guys. It really is amazing what they have done. I never thought I’d see the day that we would be playing champions league and yet now I’m confident that it will be a recurring feature. Halcyon days indeed. What a time to be alive. I haven’t been this excited about a new season for decades. Thank you NSWE.

Imagine in my 50 + years of being a Villa fan not having any worry about losing players like Watkins, Martinez, McGinn etc. In all my lifetime if a bigger team hadn't have just come in and taken them, we'd have been whoring them out to the highest bidder. It really is a revolution. 

• Like 2

Amazing owners, they’re so capable it’s unreal. Night and day to all those that went before them at this great club. 

Shame that blose have gone one better with their owners now though 😔🤣

• Haha 3

Unbelievable what they have done so far. Finally acting like a big club again but doing things right behind the scenes. Can honestly see us challenging for the title next couple of years. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, imavillan said:

What superb owners we have.

They were not wrong...

👏👏👏

Such a simple statement said without any big fanfare or boasting speech.   

And yet they just got on with the job and have already got us most of the way there beyond what i thought possible. 

5 hours ago, It's Your Round said:

Amazing owners, they’re so capable it’s unreal. Night and day to all those that went before them at this great club. 

You sound rattled 

mate

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, It's Your Round said:

In all fairness it is their house and there time now

• Haha 1

In the owners, Unai as well as  Monchi and et all, for the first time ever we have people who know what they are doing.

There is a clear plan. We don't get stitched up, nor have our pants down.

In fact we are the ones acting like Billy Big bollox - love it!!

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â