The NSWE Board

Guest av1

12 minutes ago, jim said:

Given we don’t play Sat I would file it under the stuff that comes out of a bulls arse.

Ffs, I’m only passing on what I was told by a mate. I mean, how dare we expect our owners to turn up for the odd game. 

32 minutes ago, WHY said:

A bit of wishful thinking on my part, a Saturday game, what’s one of those. 

I agree mate. I was just having a bit of fun with the earlier post 👍

Hopefully, they want to tell Gerrard in person that he’s no longer required. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, paul514 said:

I'm not self entitled enough to think I should be deciding policy and culture in countries that aren't my own.

Having said that both are around long term and both provide significant funds.

Where it differs currently is application which can be fixed with a few sackings.

Just to clarify, you're not self entitled enough to make decisions regarding the rights / wrongs of mass human rights abuses and murder policies, but a few sackings you'll make a decision on?

This is not a direction I expected the thread to take.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, WHY said:

Ffs, I’m only passing on what I was told by a mate. I mean, how dare we expect our owners to turn up for the odd game. 

How would your mate know? They haven't been to a home game yet, so they may decide to come to this one, but I'd be surprised if your mate was privy to their plans.

2 hours ago, Risso said:

How would your mate know? They haven't been to a home game yet, so they may decide to come to this one, but I'd be surprised if your mate was privy to their plans.

I saw it posted that they will be attending the game elsewhere on social media as well to be fair.

Wonder if Vegas might need a manager? Someone who's already on the Villa payroll and who will be out of his current Job before long...

Sadly the Vegas thing is a few years away from playing in the MLS 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I saw it posted that they will be attending the game elsewhere on social media as well to be fair.

Ah well, if you saw it on social media....

57 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Edens probably knows the new Chelsea owner. Kill two birds with one stone

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sne said:

Wonder if Vegas might need a manager? Someone who's already on the Villa payroll and who will be out of his current Job before long...

Sadly the Vegas thing is a few years away from playing in the MLS 

To be fair that's a good plan.

The extra years can be spent on internships and training 😂

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

That WHY's mate.

If it's true the owners will be there on Sunday, then it's the perfect opportunity to let them know what we think of Stevie G and his coaching thus far. How will Purslow explain a Corus of boos to the owners then?

Cabbages at the ready.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â