Christian Purslow

villan-scott

5 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Purslow has just confirmed its going to be a busy summer when asked about signings.

I think emery is getting backed big 

He said last season about Gerrard as well we will have an exciting transfer window

Bednarek, Olsen and Dendoncker😛

• 1 month later...

funny the number of replies to social media posts not liking the new emery song about purslow went to spain in a lambourgini...all quite pathetic really! as if he had no involvement in emery's appointment

58 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

funny the number of replies to social media posts not liking the new emery song about purslow went to spain in a lambourgini...all quite pathetic really! as if he had no involvement in emery's appointment

Just the easiest name to fit into the song,  would be challenging with “Nassef  Swaris went to spain”

22 hours ago, tomav84 said:

I totally agree. We love a fall guy at the Villa. Someone to take the blame for the f*** ups and take no credit for anything good that happens. Puslow unfortunately has that position. 

7 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Just as a little aside, if you want an example of how he's able to have an influence at Premier League level for the club; the Premier league today agreed that betting sponsors on the front of shirts will be banned from the day after VIlla's new three year deal with BK8 expires. I find it unlikely that's a coincidence.

I'm not sure, can't they sign new deals to run anytime after the deadline.  I guess this may help us to eg sign a new 3 year deal the day before the deadline. 

14 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I'm not sure, can't they sign new deals to run anytime after the deadline.  I guess this may help us to eg sign a new 3 year deal the day before the deadline. 

I believe that's the deadline for them appearing on the shirts - so no deal that runs past that day will have a logo on a shirt front. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â