Christian Purslow

villan-scott

11 hours ago, Villan_of_oz said:

So because you liked him, the rest of us should just forget one of the worst signings this club has made of any kind....

If we didn't have the owners we do, Purslow's terrible judgement could have caused a lot more damage than it did.

It's one thing to make a mistake, it's another thing to refuse to admit it and stand by your mistake to the near destruction of anything good...

It was the owners who brought Purslow in the first place. So, by your logic, they are at fault for bringing in someone who brought in Gerrard.

They also got rid of Purslow, so they remedied their mistake. Purslow also got rid of Gerrard, this remedying his mistake.

Yet, Purslow is vilified and you crow about the owners.

(That's how **** mental this is).

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Villan_of_oz said:

I'm sorry but this doesn't even make sense...

Purslow got his mate in, who's tactical prowess involved relying on moments of magic from individuals.

It would be great if you extended some of our players the generous slack you allow Purslow.

It dont make sense because you dont agree  with it.

You crucifying him for one mistake in gerrard yet i asked you had you made a mistake before? What doesnt amkw sense about that ?? 😂

Stop taking the subject off course your last paragraph if anything is the one that makes no sense

Edited by Demitri_C

38 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

It dont make sense because you dont agree  with it.

You crucifying him for one mistake in gerrard yet i asked you had you made a mistake before? What doesnt amkw sense about that ?? 😂

Stop taking the subject off course your last paragraph if anything is the one that makes no sense

I have I ever made a mistake caused by a deliberate act of nepotism..... No, no I haven't ever made a mistake like that. 

8 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Do you have evidence it was nepotism? 

And this, this is the point. There is zero evidence of nepotism. It suits a narrative.

When Laporta appointed Guardiola at Barca, they had a well known close relationship prior to the appointment. Was this nepotism? If Gerrard had the same level of success as Guardiola are you okay with that nepotism because it went well?

(The questions aren't for you Dem, we're aligned on this!)

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Don_Simon said:

And this, this is the point. There is zero evidence of nepotism. It suits a narrative.

When Laporta appointed Guardiola at Barca, they had a well known close relationship prior to the appointment. Was this nepotism? If Gerrard had the same level of success as Guardiola are you okay with that nepotism because it went well?

(The questions aren't for you Dem, we're aligned on this!)

It gets tiresome hearing the same old with no evidence provided. 

Even with the gerrard failure smith was bought in so we can all agree 50÷ success ratio for purslow with management appointments

Purslow in my opinion was a good CEO.  

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â