Christian Purslow

villan-scott

1 hour ago, The_Steve said:

He’s not sacked if he turns down a different role. 

It's not quite constructive dismissal but is similar. His role and duties have been marginalised, making his position difficult to continue in. A lesser role was offered, which wasn't as central to the club as the CEO one was.

I don't think many people would be happy in that situation. No one wants to go from being the big dick to one of the tiny bollocks! 

Edited by Made In Aston
  • Like 1

On 06/06/2023 at 14:20, tomav84 said:

just like many of us find it baffling that despite other senior board members would've had to sign off off on said appointment, 100% of the blame seems to be landed at purslow's door

and no one doubts that it's not a valid criticism. it was a shocker. no doubt about that, for which purslow had a big part to play in. not a single one of us who are defending purslow is disputing that. we just find it odd that we're in the best position that we've been in for years and yet we still need to have a villain to complain about and aside from the gerrard appointment, all of the criticism i've seen appears to be totally speculative.

you might not be saying he's to blame for everything, but theres a loooooong post a few pages back that pretty much pinned everything that hasn't gone quite right over the last few years on purslow, be it a transfer, managerial appointment or season ticket prices.

but anyway...i said i'd keep away from here so i need to stand by that

Obviously now there are others at the club with misgivings 

6 minutes ago, Made In Aston said:

It's not quite constructive dismissal but is similar. His role and duties have been marginalised, making his position difficult to continue in. A lesser role was offered, which wasn't as central to the club as the CEO one was.

I don't think many people would be happy in that situation. No one wants to go from being the big dick to one of the tiny bollocks! 

image.jpeg.82801724c1782eb0848c526b012156a5.jpeg

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Delphinho123 said:

What if the other role was on 15k a year and making the tea for Mr. Heck?

Is that role still available? 

4 minutes ago, Tubby said:

That's a rather obtuse sentiment

1 minute ago, Lichfield Dean said:

I thought it was quite a cute post

That's quite the tangent

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

You kind of forget just what a shit show AVFC was when NWSE took over. Purslow immediately put me at ease as it showed that they meant business. Clear, direct, and focused. No waffling nonsense like the villa engine or being romantically nourished.  Purslow has been head and shoulders of anyone seen Stride retired. Big boots to fill.

Some people seem to forget we had Xia and Wyness before Purslow! 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Made In Aston said:

Some people seem to forget we had Xia and Wyness before Purslow! 

Nothing Purslow has done has enhanced his reputation as much as succeeding idiots like Wyness and Fox and Faulkner.

Our improvement has come from our billionaire owners, not Christian Purslow.

• Like 1

Now that the man with the 5 year plan is out the way, we will really kick on to the next level as a club without this opportunist charlatan and his soundbites and U-turns delaying us. I love our ruthless owners!

Don't let the door hit you on the way out Christian!

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â