Christian Purslow

villan-scott

4 minutes ago, Marka Ragnos said:

Obviously, the article has made an impression. And a nice little class-warfare narrative tucked into Evans' football reporting nonsense based on such well-known sources as "a member of the team" lol. No, the Hahvad-educated private equity trader who plays polo or whatever musn't offend the earthy salt-o-the-erth  Scouse culture. Jesus.  

That article is wrong about at least one detail, Purslow isn’t a ”southerner”. He and his noble family are from the Wirral, which is probably why they’re such Liverpool fans.

There’s no shortage of articles making fun of Purslow though, he seems to amuse people from all over the country.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

FB_IMG_1665956501178-min.jpg

The guy is aging like a banana left on a radiator for weeks. 

Problem is, if he gets rid of Gerrard, I don't trust him with the next appointment.

The Deano appointment was logical from most angles. 

• Like 1

Purslow is the Pied Piper, I want him gone more than SG. 

He put everything at risk to bring in his puppet and it's backfired horribly, SG being sacked doesn't fix it unless he goes too.

Edited by Villan_of_oz
  • Like 3

11 hours ago, DaveAV1 said:

Purslow is the route of our problems. I was saddened by but didn’t particularly disagree with Deano’s sacking. However I’m now annoyed that the motive for his sacking appears to be to install the CEO’s hero and bask in the limelight. A move that was dressed up as an inability to move the club forward. Since this contemptuous manoeuvre, we have gone way backwards in terms of both style of play and results. 

To continue with this farcical situation for no reason other than to protect his pal and his own ego is beyond belief. Questions must also be asked about his appointment of Lange, who has yet to make any appointments that could be described as anything better than average and obvious. The best thing about the club at the moment is the academy, which up to now he probably regards to be too far from the limelight to interest him. We need to get shot of him before he gets his weasel like fingers onto that too. 

ROK a long term colleague of Dean and then JT, who seemed to love it here, both suddenly and mysteriously leave. Something stinks and goes deeper than just the manager. Wake up NSWE and cut the poison out quickly. We no longer feel like a well run club on the up. 

Correct, everything good about the club slowly dismantled by one person....

For those who watch the show Purslow is Otto from "House of the Dragon", every episode I sit and watch Otto and the way he manipulates everything to his favour, I'm reminded of our own Otto.

1 hour ago, Villan_of_oz said:

Correct, everything good about the club slowly dismantled by one person....

For those who watch the show Purslow is Otto from "House of the Dragon", every episode I sit and watch Otto and the way he manipulates everything to his favour, I'm reminded of our own Otto.

I don’t watch it, but Otto certainly sounds Purslowesque. I’d like to see a big shake up including the puppet and the puppet master. The quicker the better 

• Like 1

Just now, NoelVilla said:

I don't think he have the guts to sack him. Will have to be NSWE that steps in to do it.

You could be right. He didn't look happy at the match, like he knew he was going to have a conversation he didn't want to have.

Go on Christian, explain to us meagre fans what this ambitious grand plan is. You know, the one that we have been selling to the likes of Diego Carlos and Boubacar Kamara.

Pretty sure it's not to be slowly heading toward a relegation dogfight when the claimed ambition is top half minimum.

48 minutes ago, Nigel said:

I have my doubts about purslow being able to attract the very best managers.

Maybe we can send Gerrard out, seems to be the only argument in his favour, his ability to turn up at people's homes and look them in the eye. 

59 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

Go on Christian, explain to us meagre fans what this ambitious grand plan is. You know, the one that we have been selling to the likes of Diego Carlos and Boubacar Kamara.

Pretty sure it's not to be slowly heading toward a relegation dogfight when the claimed ambition is top half minimum.

The claimed ambition over the summer was to finish this season in 7th or a European spot.     

The revised top half ambition isn't really good enough, that should be bare minimum.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â