Christian Purslow

villan-scott

DearChristian. Us brummies expect value for money. If you do not pull the plug then come next summer u will not be able to fill the current North Stand yet alone a new one. 

Cost of living crisis is bad enough even for a successful team. Trust me it will be carnage for an unsuccesful one. 

7 hours ago, juanpablosaliceband said:

Losing to Arsenal and Manchester City hardly tells the full story. The Gerrard appointment has been an unmitigated disaster. He should be gone before the city game. 

It's still not enough, he will have until the international break and if we don't drag ourselves out of the relegation position then he may get sacked.

When Purslow appointed Gerrard he took a massive gamble and its turning into a disastrous move for us and for him. He has no choice but to stick with Gerrard and I think he will go out on his sword for him. 

Remember Purslow is clueless when it comes to football, i can't believe to even consider who he will  appoint next, frightening that some posters actually can't see how badly he has let us all down. 

To clarify.....Gerrard was never my choice, he wouldn't have even got the interview, shocking decision to sack Smith and appoint a 2nd year apprentice who Beale had carried. 

Smith should have gone for an upgrade and the same applies to Gerrard , I don't want another spin on  Purslow's managers wheel of misfortune. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ozvilla28 said:

Purslow should go along with the manager.

I thought Purslow was doing a good job, but there seems to be underlying issues on the strategic direction coming to light which makes me doubt his ability. Maybe it's best for him to move on and then we go for a proven progressive CEO who will implement a modern strategy. 

Â