Christian Purslow

villan-scott

Just now, MessiWillSignForVilla said:

The other two are Coutinho announcement and Stadium redevelopment announcement, not sure what the 4 really have in common though other than Purslow.

Maybe saying he is too powerful.

Just now, MessiWillSignForVilla said:

The other two are Coutinho announcement and Stadium redevelopment announcement, not sure what the 4 really have in common though other than Purslow.

Saying he expects, or wants, a Purslow announcement video?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MessiWillSignForVilla said:

Maybe saying he loves the limelight?
Maybe it means Gerrard will be sacked and Purslow will announce the new man

27 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

It was just a series of pics of CP putting himself centre stage eg Jack video, Gerrard signing, stadium plans, Couts signing. Implying egomaniac I think.

4 different announcements by Purslow. 

Hinting that it’s time for Purslows next announcement - ie: sacking Gerrard or announcing a new manager.

42 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I dont believe the gerrard and purslow friendship was the main factor. I think his slick talking would have won them over like a proper oily car salesman. Also his name would have raised the profile of the club.

I think you are right. But Purslow put Gerrard forward as the preferred candidate and didn't interview anyone else first. Gerrard used his big talk to convince the owners, who seemed keen to get a big name in from day one (e.g Henry). They would already have warmed to him because of his playing reputation, so it's an easy sell from Gerrard. 

Time to do the right thing now Christian. Stop wasting money on players and spend it on bringing in a top level manager. Sell the stadium upgrade, history and a bucket load of cash to sort this mess out. Stop fannying with the apparent next best thing and bring in someone with a track record worthy of managing this club and taking it forward.

If your minions are reading these forums then sort it you dirty little midget or you'll be next! Along the lines of...."We want Purslow out, Christian Purslow out. I just don't think you understand. He promised European nights, instead turned us to shite, we want Christian Purslow out"

I'll get me coat.  

Taking a swing on Steven was one thing but why did we decide to also completely rip up our transfer policy as well. What did he see in him that convinced Purslow to give big wages to these older players with no resell value. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, avfc1982am said:

Time to do the right thing now Christian. Stop wasting money on players and spend it on bringing in a top level manager. Sell the stadium upgrade, history and a bucket load of cash to sort this mess out. Stop fannying with the apparent next best thing and bring in someone with a track record worthy of managing this club and taking it forward.

If your minions are reading these forums then sort it you dirty little midget or you'll be next! Along the lines of...."We want Purslow out, Christian Purslow out. I just don't think you understand. He promised European nights, instead turned us to shite, we want Christian Purslow out"

I'll get me coat.  

Or just borrow that old Purslow banner the  Liverpool fans made?

CCFF8A55-10DA-4883-90FF-515A0FB30C96.jpeg

• Haha 2

We knew what we were getting with Purslow, he's proven to be really good at the commercial stuff but useless at footballing stuff. Surely after chelsea and liverpool and now us, he sees that too. 

Stay with what your good at and let footballing people make footballing decisions

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

I'm more angry at this guy than Gerrard or anyone else at the club. 

I hope he owns this. 

100% this.

Its not Gerrard’s fault that he got hired and paid through the nose for a premier league job.

1 minute ago, thabucks said:

Does one bad managerial appointment mean he should lose his job - look at Levy’s record - 

Hoddle. Santini, Jol, Ramos, Redknapp, Villas-Boas, Sherwood, Pochettino, Mourihno, Espírito Santo and now Conte a fair to say a mixed bag … 

Nope, he needs to rectify it though.

• Like 1

Â