Christian Purslow

villan-scott

5 hours ago, ender4 said:

Over to you Purslow.   

A massive call for you to make, and then a massive decision on the next manager.  

This could make or break Villa for the next few years.

Is it? Gerrard is not gonna get sacked after 3 games into a season. We have another few weeks of this yet.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, mikeyp102 said:

Daniel Levy Is seen as a great CEO, have you seen some of his appointments? There is no way and rightly so, that Purslow is sacked as a result of Gerrard, unless he keeps Gerrard n the job and relegates us.

Christian Purslow is just a CEO. 

He shouldn't have so much power in footballing decisions. Levy is Tottenhams owner. 

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, thabucks said:

He will do as his bosses want, simples. None of this he’s appointed his mate so he won’t sack him bollox. NSWE call the shots. 

They do but I also imagine they've put a lot of trust in Purslow.

Purslow has to go, he's killing the club, throwing good money at players that are not improving us after picking a inexperienced manager to manage a team who had just finished 10th and got to a cup final. 

I'm flabbergasted anyone can defend him , as for Levy being poor........he's turned Spurs around , employed some great managers , got rid of one's that were no good and built the best stadium in the country. Their close to getting top 4 and kept their star player despite man city trying to snap him up, something we couldn't do because some moron had allowed a buy out clause. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Purlsow will have no qualms about sacking Gerrard if he thinks the time is right, these kind of people are ruthless, he's got his own job to think about as well, and it's not just down to him either, the owners aren't stupid, if they get to the point where they're not happy with Gerrard then he will be gone regardless.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, useless said:

Purlsow will have no qualms about sacking Gerrard if he thinks the time is right, these kind of people are ruthless, he's got his own job to think about as well, and it's not just down to him either, the owners aren't stupid, if they get to the point where they're not happy with Gerrard then he will be gone regardless.

I am terrified how bad it'll get before Purslow decides he isn't happy with Gerrard.

1 minute ago, useless said:

It doesn’t even have to be Purslow that’s not happy with Gerrard. It’s the owners. As soon as they aren’t happy, they’ll apply pressure to Purslow. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Don_Simon said:

Levy most definitely isn't Tottenhams owner.

Levy owns 30% of ENIC, which gives him a far higher share in Tottenham than the token number I suspect Purslow has for us. I think it's fair to define him as "an" owner. But yeah, Joe Lewis owns twice as much.

Â