14 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Yeah I've had a sleep.

This was extreme hours of the morning here and I was grumpy and tired 😫 

Back to normal programming haha 

Good to have you back… can’t battle the negative nancies alone 😂

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Lol... We watch the same team.

Are you trying to tell me that you've never seen those two players have shocking games and literally give goals away?

Because I remember them vividly and there js video so it's not stuff I can just st make up for effect.

Only difference is they are most people's favourite players so get leeway due to credit in the bank. 

Which I'm not even necessarily saying is undeserved.

I'm not the type to just slag players off either, I just bring up some of these things because selectiive favouritism and slating winds me up.

Similarly to if Olsen was in goal tonight, everyone would have an easier job just blaming him for being the worst goalie in the world which would then allow us to spare others.

Even Pau has done some shite which Mings would get crucified for, as another example.

Cash gets slagged off even when he is decent because he ain't the shiny new toy and Cash bashing is standard.

Even Ollie gets it if he has a barren spell.

In fairness I don't even remember what the original rant was/Is about but I know I had a point I was trying to make which has now run away from me .

As mentioned above I've been miserable and didn't enjoy the game ot some of the reactions either.

I need to go to sleep lol

Kamara is a better player than McGinn with a much higher ceiling though. Everyone has bad 'moments' but we're not talking about moments. McGinn can be superb but there are also times when his limitations are very clear. IMO.

2 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

Kamara is a better player than McGinn with a much higher ceiling though. Everyone has bad 'moments' but we're not talking about moments. McGinn can be superb but there are also times when his limitations are very clear. IMO.

Every player has limitations, even Bouba. It’s why we have 11 players in a team that all contribute and have different strengths and styles. It’s about getting that mix right, no single player can give you everything… and when they try, it can be of detriment to the rest.

Technically and defensively, Bouba is better. But in terms of energy and drive, even influence, McGinn has more of that and more of an effect in that respect.

Imo, we should just appreciate each individual player for what they are and offer. Don’t deserve much criticism after getting us 4th and CL football…

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Every player has limitations, even Bouba. It’s why we have 11 players in a team that all contribute and have different strengths and styles. It’s about getting that mix right, no single player can give you everything… and when they try, it can be of detriment to the rest.

Technically and defensively, Bouba is better. But in terms of energy and drive, even influence, McGinn has more of that and more of an effect in that respect.

Imo, we should just appreciate each individual player for what they are and offer. Don’t deserve much criticism after getting us 4th and CL football…

Not criticising him pal. Yes every player has limitations, but Kamara could become a starter for almost any club.

13 hours ago, Jas10 said:

I like the fact that meatball is using his weight against Torres bacause holding players off is certainly something Pau needs to work on!!

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Brumstopdogs said:

I love this, more so when their was an interview with him and ollie before the euros and they were asked “would you cheer if it the other scored a goal in the euros” Ollie said “yes of course”. McGinn said “no, because it’s for England”

hearing him say he did when it happened, shows he actually cares more for his teammates than patronage banter. 

• Like 1

On 14/08/2024 at 11:46, Brumstopdogs said:

Great interview and confirmation that we’re a very together squad with a superb manager as well as heading ever upwards. UTV!!!!

4 minutes ago, Villarocker said:

I know I'm going to get hate for this but I really do think John's place in the starting lineup will come under pressure within the first half dozen games. 

I also think Ramsey probably has that left hand spot by Xmas. But Mcginn can play many positions and we have a lot of games. It's great that Unai doesn't feel the need to keep him on just because he's captain. How good will that squad be if Mcginn can play a prem game because Ramsey has had 90 minutes in the champions league. 

16 minutes ago, Villarocker said:

I know I'm going to get hate for this but I really do think John's place in the starting lineup will come under pressure within the first half dozen games. 

I don't disagree. I was thinking the same earlier. 

17 minutes ago, Villarocker said:

i think you might be right. And I actually think he is the one we will sell for PSR profit in the summer. But now he is a starter and he will get plenty of game time this season, as he is one of our most important players. But we are building a young and talented squad now.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â