UFC/Pride/MMA

Gabby15

The TRT exemption just meant he could blast and cruise rather than fully cycle off. Even without it he could have looked similar to his previous outings if he hadn't been caught by NSAC again.

Its the randomised testing that has done him. That is the size of clean Vitor.

Ross Pearson did himself a huge favour with that win. Maynard is a good name on the resume.

Nice comeback for Boetch again. Tavares is not one you put away in a hurry

Well I think its more to with him being a multiple time proven steroid cheat who made the NSAC look foolish for giving him a TUE when he was continuing to dope rather than who he is fighting.

:)

UFC is fake, I saw it once and a guy punched another guy, but it was fake because the guy who got punched said to the guy who punched him "Man, you gonna have to punch harder than that to strike me down!" And then I heard the other guy say "Ok then".

So I think it's a fake thing.

If you like real fiteing then you shud whatch the WWF with Brat the Hatman Heart.

And "Killa B" with the UFCs first Omoplata finish.

Is that true?! If so that's an incredible stat. I can't think of any off the top of my head but armbar-triangle-omoplata is like the strongest, smoothest sub chain going.

Jacare is one nasty dude.

I haven't seen Arlovski fight for years - last time was when he was in Strikeforce. Seems I missed his last UFC bout. How is he nowadays?

Â