UFC/Pride/MMA

Gabby15

Elkins or maybe even Stevens next for McGregor I'd say. Poirier if they really want to test him.

No matter how much Dana tried to deny it in the post fight interview Id say he will be fast tracked. Poirier or Guida for me, with my money on the later.

Elkins or maybe even Stevens next for McGregor I'd say. Poirier if they really want to test him.

No matter how much Dana tried to deny it in the post fight interview Id say he will be fast tracked. Poirier or Guida for me, with my money on the later.

Guida is fighting this weekend so 178 might be to soon if he has a hard fight. They also wouldn't want to risk him doing what he did to Pettis and killing their latest hype train.

Sweet, will be interesting to see how he looks physically this time

One of the conditions of his licence was that he will be subject to unannounced blood and piss tests which he has to pay for. I don't know if unannounced is different to random but if it isn't then he won't even be able to cycle anything without being at serious risk of being caught.

Somebody please make both Nogueiras retire befor we forget they where damn good fighters once.

Ouch

PertinentArtisticFrillneckedlizard.gif

And Matt Brown is a tough SOB

Gunnar Nelson vs Rick Story in Stockholm.

Pendred vs Umalatov added as well.

Korean Zombie booked against Akira for the co main. Stoked about that one

Niklas Backstrom vs. Mike Wilkinson will be great as well

Vitor just got his licence back at the NSAC meeting!

He's fighting Weidman in December on the same card as Pettis Melendez. Awwww Yissss.

Sweet, will be interesting to see how he looks physically this time

Uh oh, TRT might have given him a sliiight edge here

W4r0g5L.jpg

Â