UFC/Pride/MMA

Gabby15

I know BJ was never ever going to win that fight, but damn, that made pretty uncomfortable watching. I hadn't watched the series, but both UF winners impressed, and that big dude in the heavyweight division could do some damage eh?

BJ's performance was the single most depressing thing I've ever seen in MMA.

This is the same guy who used to run into the cage, completely wreck his opponent and just run straight back out again.

Gordon and Lima might make some headway towards being top 15-20 in their respective divisions and Anderson might if he improves rapidly. I think Derrick Lewis only won because he was 40lbs heavier and landed a big shot though, his mentioning of Cain in his interview is admirable but pretty funny all the same.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Enjoy Tegis! Very much looking forward to the main card, albeit from the comfort of my sofa

I'm in a sofa too, was planning on going but failed. Bummer, looks like one of these memorable nights to be in the stands.

LATIFI!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy Tegis! Very much looking forward to the main card, albeit from the comfort of my sofa

I'm in a sofa too, was planning on going but failed. Bummer, looks like one of these memorable nights to be in the stands.

LATIFI!!!!!!!!!!

Haha oh! I got the impression from that that you were there

Only seen this once or twice. Sport that interests me a lot, as its on local tv and so many Irish are involved, gonna give it a watch tonight, should be good 

If you can get a hold of the fights 3 days ago, Cerrone vs Miller, do it. It was an amazing night of fights

Â