UFC/Pride/MMA

Gabby15

TJ Dillashaw had an awesome performance vs Barao.

Can't believe how he dominated Barao for 5 rounds!

He absolutely spanked him from pillar to post. Unbelevable! Never in a million years did I think he would win, but to win in such a dominant fashion? WOW!

Agreed - thought it was going to be a one sided main event but with Barao winning fairly comfortably.

The speed and footwork of Dillashaw was so impressive wasn't it?!

Also to out strike Barao just amazing.

Truckload of fights this weekend with the UFC double header.

Loved the Backstrom "bulldog choke" Carlos Newton/Chris Lytle style :)

InfamousWastefulIbisbill.gif

McGregor is now going to be fighting Diego Brandao. That's going to be an intense fight.

It will be a barnburner until Brandao gasses. But I like the fight more than the MIller one

• Like 1

As much as I like Sanchez...horrible, horrible decision. Knew something was off when it was going the way of a split decision, then 30-27 Sanchez score...Jeez. You wouldn't want to win like that, surely.

Last night's event worth watching? Had a quick look at the result - didn't even realise Arlovski was back in the UFC - how did he look? I also literally mean how did he look, still sporting that magnificent beard?

Last night's event worth watching? Had a quick look at the result

No NO **** NO

didn't even realise Arlovski was back in the UFC - how did he look? I also literally mean how did he look, still sporting that magnificent beard?

Looked horrible, and the less said about Schaub the better

It really was a horrible card, apart from maybe the Mighty Mouse masterclass. Total domination.

• 2 weeks later...

That lucky Weidman flukily jammed his way to a fortunately dominant 49-46 win over the best Machida we've ever seen. Typical. The NEXT guy will totally whoop him up without breaking sweat though, I'm sure of it...

On the serious, post fight he admitted he came back to training too soon after his knee surgeries and he doesn't want to fight again until the NYE card. Hopefully that gives Vitor enough time to get his licence back.

PS - Rousey's fight was exactly as competitive as expected.

Ronda has developed a bit of power punching. Davis was in lala-land well before she got airborne.

Nothing on Struve yet, scary shit.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â