What's your tipple this evening then?

coda

Currently finishing the Layer Cake previous mentioned by Alex

Also had a glass of this most British pop. Its about the only day of the year I'll drink sparkling wine as its not really my thing but its a bit of a tradition at the gift sesh. it's odd, whilst it's not my thing, I can tell good from bad and this is very good (and English so more bang for buck)

Brut-NV---Ebony-Bottle_acd3dd11-e0e6-4eb

• Like 2

Glass of this with dinner. 

qBP5CH4.jpeg

My parents quite regularly drink it now in the evenings. I asked them, who do they think they are, Posh and Becks!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Xela said:

Glass of this with dinner. 

qBP5CH4.jpeg

My parents quite regularly drink it now in the evenings. I asked them, who do they think they are, Posh and Becks!

Your parents have excellent taste (and bank accounts)!

Will be posting a few BC beers, mostly from one brewery. Had this last night:

5dd6eff6496fd7018ca0d111bae287f0_640x640

An apricot, peach and lemon zest sour from Abbotsford. Those are three ingredients I truly love, so I was somewhat surprised not to be blown away by this. It started out okay and then grew on me, and by the end I was quite enjoying it, but I still feel it could have had a stronger taste.

• Like 2

Weren’t sure if I’d drink today but already had a gin in my coffee. I’ve drank every day since I’ve broken up from work Tuesday which is very unlike me. Saying that I’ve not got pissed and I’ve enjoyed it more . Steady few today probably then wife’s birthday tomorrow with buffet and friends and family round , so will have a few tomorrow also. 

• Like 1

Got a bunch of beers from one brewery. First:

11352f4f03bdd95c2c67c71e1f949cf8_640x640

Str8 Flexin' Imperial Stout from Twin Sails in Port Moody. It was actually not the one in the picture here but a different version in a smaller black can, the difference being that the one I had was aged in bourbon barrels. Weighing in at a solid 11.3% it's a slow sipper for me, but this one was absolutely delicious. Just notes of bourbon and vanilla all over the place. A fine dark stout indeed. I have a couple more that are variations on the theme which I'll hopefully be reviewing over the next few days.

• Like 4

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â