What's your tipple this evening then?

coda

• 2 weeks later...

Bzc3FLJIcAAhJwX.jpg

can't remember what it is, had a picture of a deer or a stag on it and cost nearly £4

very average

robbing cockerney barstewards

Could it have been Wild Beer Company?

WILD_BEER_AUG2013-608.jpg

These guys do do some awesome craft beers, but also a few average ones. £4 for a pint of cask Wild Beer though is not necessarily over the odds (depends what you had of course).

• 2 weeks later...

Bzc3FLJIcAAhJwX.jpg

can't remember what it is, had a picture of a deer or a stag on it and cost nearly £4

very average

robbing cockerney barstewards

I can image you "dressing" that scene for that photo, you ghey.

"Oooh yea, that candle really brings out the mood of the shot.."

:lol:

• Like 1

suntory-yamazaki-whisky.jpg

They have some in my local offie and it is expensive.

Can you offer a review?

My review - It was nice  :)

Sorry, my prose isn't as eloquent as yours and my only exposure to neat whisky (and whiskey) prior is gulping a large Bells as a dare and a few Jamiesons at the end of a session. Suffice to say it knocked those out of the park. My mate recommended it to me. 

suntory-yamazaki-whisky.jpg

They have some in my local offie and it is expensive.

Can you offer a review?

My review - It was nice  :)

Sorry, my prose isn't as eloquent as yours and my only exposure to neat whisky (and whiskey) prior is gulping a large Bells as a dare and a few Jamiesons at the end of a session. Suffice to say it knocked those out of the park. My mate recommended it to me. 

It is supposed to be good stuff.

Having made the investment you are now duty-bound to buy a bottle of some other single malt so you can compare it.

It is a tough job, but someone has got to do it.  :D

Last night I medically needed a drink. I mean NEEDED a drink. 

No beer or wine in the house so to the cocktail cabinet I went - the only thing left in it? 

Archers. 

So I had an Archers and lemonade.

I now know what being a 15 year old girl feels like.  

B0U2NBxIcAAU6a7.jpg

I've been given some these, will try one later, but I'm dubious about it.

On the pint of stuff I drunk in Cobham the other week with a Deer on it: No it wasn't Wild Beer or Windsor and Eton, I'll keep looking.

But yes, the shot was framed. I sat there, drank the top off the beer, shuddered, photographed it. Sat there for a while and then went upstairs to watch the end of Bake Off. I was in a bar drinking beer on expenses and decided it was so poor I'd go and watch the telly.

• 2 weeks later...

My whisky adventures continue...

Was given a bottle of single malt when I left my previous job (in 2000). Never opened it until last night, and had a large one as I was feeling a bit under the weather. It was lovely.

bowmore-12-year-old-screen-printed-label

Went online to see how much it would cost and due to the rare bottle, it sells for £125. Should have saved it for a better occasion!

http://www.htfw.com/scotch-malt-whisky/islay/bowmore/bowmore-screen-printed-bottle-12-year-old

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â