Israel, Palestine and Iran

Swerbs

I’m far more relaxed about them blowing up Hezbollah pagers than I am with the bombing of refugee tents and execution of journalists.

It kind of suggests there was never a real reason beyond genocide for the murder of thousands and thousands of children.

8 dead and 2750 injured according to Lebanon authorities. One of the dead a 10 year old girl apparently. Gonna be a much higher number no doubt.

Edited by sne

26 minutes ago, Genie said:

Horrific and barbaric, but also *says quietly* a little bit impressive that they managed to pull that off. As said above, it’s like a plot from a film. 

It really is astonishing.

Has to be illegal, its pretty much carpet bombing over an enormous area.

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

It really is astonishing.

Has to be illegal, its pretty much carpet bombing over an enormous area.

Well no not really as the pagers were all supposedly in the possession of Hezbollah terrorists, that's the very opposite of carpet bombing 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, bickster said:

Well no not really as the pagers were all supposedly in the possession of Hezbollah terrorists, that's the very opposite of carpet bombing 

Also intriguing that one made it's way into the hands of Irans ambassador to Lebanon as well ......

20 minutes ago, bickster said:

Hezbollah people with family in close proximity, standing next to civilians on trains, on buses and in supermarkets as clearly demonstrated in the video shown on the news.  How many innocent people injured and maimed just by standing a bit too close to a planted bomb?

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Hezbollah people with family in close proximity, standing next to civilians on trains, on buses and in supermarkets as clearly demonstrated in the video shown on the news.  How many innocent people injured and maimed just by standing a bit too close to a planted bomb?

Still the exact opposite of carpet bombing. Carpet bombing is chiefly indiscriminate, this is precisely targeted 

Just now, bickster said:

Still the exact opposite of carpet bombing. Carpet bombing is chiefly indiscriminate, this is precisely targeted 

Anyone in close proximity is just collateral damage 🤣

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jon said:

Anyone in close proximity is just collateral damage 🤣

Well yes, exactly that. That is what happens in a war. Its horrible obviously but I doubt you'll be able to find a more precisely targeted attack on a series of targets that had less collateral damage ever.

• Like 1

Just now, bickster said:

Well yes, exactly that. That is what happens in a war. Its horrible obviously but I doubt you'll be able to find a more precisely targeted attack on a series of targets that had less collateral damage ever.

I think many expect Israel to just sit and wait until Hezbollah carry out their manifesto .........

image.png.88f7ad8075fb72367a6b68eb66fdd771.png

Source - CIA

Source - Doctrine of Hezbollah

image.png

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â