Israel, Palestine and Iran (and Lebanon)

Swerbs

"An Israeli air strike that killed multiple children at a former school twelve days ago had been targeting one local Hamas figure, the BBC has been told.

The Israel Defense Forces (IDF) said a Hamas "command and control centre" had been embedded inside the compound in Gaza City, which it targeted in a "precise strike" on 21 September.

It killed 22 people, including 13 children and six women, according to the Hamas-run health ministry.

The school, closed during the war, had been housing displaced people, the health ministry said.

One young girl, Amal, told the BBC she had been inside the school building when it was hit and saw bodies “torn apart”.

“What have we done as children? We wake up and go to sleep terrified," she said.

“At least protect the schools; we don’t have schools or homes - where do we go?

Sources have told the BBC that one of those killed was a local Hamas figure, meaning many civilians died due to a single main target.”

(Link:  https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/c3dv18l03n1o)

Bombing a school, killing 13 kids and 9 others to get to one Hamas figure.  Rock on.

Palestinian lives are worth less than others, the Israelis already openly discuss them as vermin and insects that can be eradicated. 

We back these words removed.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Chindie said:

Palestinian lives are worth less than others, the Israelis already openly discuss them as vermin and insects that can be eradicated. 

Meanwhile in the real world 

• Like 1

I'm not usually an arrogant person but if the response to me is to suggest I'm not living in the real world with a post that doesn't mean anything, I'm not going to be too polite in responding or shy away from the fact I've spent a **** long time researching, learning and seeking to understand whats behind all this horror.

5 hours ago, magnkarl said:

Only Iran and George Galloway can somehow paint what Iran have been doing for years in the ME as self defense. They're angry that their pets are getting dismantled one by one.

While I have no love for George or Iran, the west shouldn't be creating and supporting an apartheid state that goes on regular killing sprees of the indigenous population.

This has opened the door for counties like Iran, Syria and various fundamentalist groups to take up the fight. Israel has overstepped the line on many occasions and it can hardly be affronted when an adversary does the same.

The simple fact is, and this is where most people are unhappy with support for Israel falls, that Israel is an apartheid, genocidal state. I would be disgusted if my government were actively backing them and attempting to justify their behaviour.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Chindie said:

I think it's worth pointing out that "the Israelis" you refer to is some Israelis, a minority - in the same way that some of their enemies regard Jewish people in similarly appalling terms. I'm really really not a fan of the way Israel conducts itself and the way it has been committing genocide, stealing land and all the rest, but it isn't the only part of the region that is utterly appalling in its behaviour and attitudes to lives or other nations and people.

• Like 1

I'm not sure how true that it is that it's a minority of Israelis. I certainly would agree that it's not every Israeli, that would be silly, but they seem to be remarkably good at voting for parties and leaders that like the erasure of Palestine.

And yes, again, both sides are bastards, there are no good guys. I've said this plain and clear. I'm not a fan of religions and I'm not a fan of the immoral, and everyone driving this conflict is a word removed.

But there's a much more prominent defence is Israel, mitigation, ah buts, pointing at the other side. I might even go so far as to suggest that the repeated replies to support Israel makes the point.

• Like 2

The moderate government of Israel tried to give the PLO\PA\Fatah+++ 97% of the disputed land not long ago. Let's not forget who said no to this. After that the country has gone more and more to the right.

This onesided chirping about Israel when everyone's a #¤%& prick in the region but the only difference is that Israel has capable air defense, while the other groups rather use their civilians as defense is tiring. 

To call Hezbollah firing 300 rockets, 20+drones and so on daily into Israel 'feeble' and not consider the implication of bombing Israel is just in my humble opinion extremely silly. If Israel hadn't had the Iron Dome the casualties would be just as horrific in Israel from every Iranian backed jihadist group near constantly attacking it for the last god knows how many years.

People like Lowkey say they've 'researched' this for so long, yet keeps claiming that Hamas is a resistance organisation and that it was Israel that killed most people on Oct 7th. The way people are milking the naive Pro-Palestinians in the West ist just staggering to me. The same people call Nasrallah a hero, not even considering how he's essentially helped Assad murder hundreds of thousands of people using his Palestinian troops in Syria.

Hezbollah is a blight on Lebanon, Likud is a blight on Israel, Hamas\PIJ are a blight on Palestine, the Houthis are a blight on Yemen, RSF is a blight on Sudan and Iran is constantly funding groups who make Israel's war crimes look like child's play. I don't know whether to laugh or cry that South Africa rolled out the red carpet for RSF's head who has killed more people than both sides in Israel\Palestine since Oct 7th, yet only find their morals when it comes to the side their 'side' doesn't like.

The UN is broken.

Edited by magnkarl
  • Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â