Israel, Palestine and Iran (and Lebanon)

Swerbs

1 minute ago, omariqy said:

Apologies obviously I didn’t know who he was and he was just quoting Haaretz. My original point was about the myth of 40 beheaded babies which was peddled by Biden himself who claimed to have seen the pictures. Anyway we are getting lost in the weeds. My overall point is that Israel is intent on committing a genocide and ethically cleansing Gaza and that’s without even talking about the 150 people murdered in the West Bank at the same time where no Hamas exists. So much of the media is influenced by individuals who support the IDF or fund settlements that you can’t rely on them to be unbiased. So you have to go searching for it and I’ll make sure to double check who’s sourcing who

Anyway this is my point. 

Just now, magnkarl said:

The propagandist you posted a thread on has this in it, among other outright lies.

I just quoted him because he had the link to the Haaretz article. Stop deflecting. Go back to the main point please 

5 minutes ago, omariqy said:

Apologies obviously I didn’t know who he was and he was just quoting Haaretz. My original point was about the myth of 40 beheaded babies which was peddled by Biden himself who claimed to have seen the pictures. Anyway we are getting lost in the weeds. My overall point is that Israel is intent on committing a genocide and ethically cleansing Gaza and that’s without even talking about the 150 people murdered in the West Bank at the same time where no Hamas exists. So much of the media is influenced by individuals who support the IDF or fund settlements that you can’t rely on them to be unbiased. So you have to go searching for it and I’ll make sure to double check who’s sourcing who

Is Hamas and PIJ not in the West Bank? Go back a few pages in this thread and look at a video posted of Hamas fighters shooting up the place and having 'medics' carry their weapons around.

Edited by magnkarl

5 minutes ago, omariqy said:

I just quoted him because he had the link to the Haaretz article. Stop deflecting. Go back to the main point please 

What was your main point? That there's only 3 people under first 5, then 3, on Haaertz' list, which you interpreted as there being very few 'babies' killed, when the list itself says that it is only the names of people who are cleared for publication and that there's still something like 150 dead not identified, and includes army fallen since 7th Oct? 

Quoting another poster in this thread, I wish you'd just come out and say it rather than hiding behind twitter accounts implying what it is you are saying.

Edited by magnkarl

Just now, magnkarl said:

What was your main point? That there's only 3 people under first 5, then 3, on Haaertz' list, which you interpreted as there being very few 'babies' killed, when the list itself says that it is only the names of people who are cleared for submission and that there's still something like 150 dead not identified, and includes army fallen since 7th Oct? 

My original point was about the most common age being murdered in Gaza was 5. Then someone asked about if that was Israel too. I then said according to Haaretz it’s only one under 3 so far. I then mentioned about the 40 beheaded babies and how that was never verified but yet has been used time and time again including by the US president. 

10 minutes ago, magnkarl said:

Is Hamas and PIJ not in the West Bank? Go back a few pages in this thread and look at a video posted of Hamas fighters shooting up the place and having 'medics' carry their weapons around.

I haven’t seen that - please quote it.

is this guy Hamas 

12 minutes ago, omariqy said:

We get it, you're angry about what is happening in Gaza, most sane humans are.

I'd urge you to go and look at who owns Al Akhbar, the station who's claiming this incident happened. 

It starts with H and ends with ezbollah. Please stop posting links that you haven't even bothered looking at yourself. This 'reporter' is in Lebanon, near a village where Hezbollah have been launching ATGMs at Israeli border posts. What is it you are trying to say with this?

Start reading your content before you post it and you might not have to be called out for posting Pro-Hamas propaganda, Al-Aqsa brigade BS and Hezbollah hogwash. I particularly enjoyed your latest 'journalist's' repost of a woman dressed in Hezbollah flags, with fake grenades, rockets and bullets as a sort of headpiece. Quality stuff.

Edited by magnkarl

6 minutes ago, omariqy said:

I haven’t seen that - please quote it.

is this guy Hamas 

I don't know why I keep having to say it to you, no one in this thread is defending Israeli settlers or Israel's right wing government (except for one very loud example who's stopped). People are just asking you to be mindful when you post stuff from X(crement).

43 minutes ago, magnkarl said:

We get it, you're angry about what is happening in Gaza, most sane humans are.

I'd urge you to go and look at who owns Al Akhbar, the station who's claiming this incident happened. 

It starts with H and ends with ezbollah. Please stop posting links that you haven't even bothered looking at yourself. This 'reporter' is in Lebanon, near a village where Hezbollah have been launching ATGMs at Israeli border posts. What is it you are trying to say with this?

Ownership Structure

Ibrahim Al-Amine owns 36.4% of Akhbar Beirut SAL directly and 7.4% through his ownership of 59.7% of Akhbar Beirut Holding. Youssef Wehbi owns a total of 34.8%; 29.9% directly and 5% through his ownership of 40% of Akhbar Beirut Holding. The Sun Press SAL owns 18.8 % of the shares of the Akhbar Beirut SAL. It is owned by MP Moustafa El Husseini (66.6%), and his son Firas (16.6%), and daughter Dima (16.6%)

https://lebanon.mom-gmr.org/en/media/detail/outlet/al-akhbar-2/

This guy supports Hezbollah but how am I supposed to know that. Many publication in the Uk has links to Israel so should we never quote any of them? There are very few neutral observers in this. 

also it doesn’t mean it didn’t happen - here is the video of it

Edited by omariqy

3 minutes ago, omariqy said:

https://lebanon.mom-gmr.org/en/media/detail/outlet/al-akhbar-2/

This guy supports Hezbollah but how am I supposed to know that. Every major publication in the Uk has links to Israel so should we never quote any of them? There are very few neutral observers in this. 

also it doesn’t mean it didn’t happen - here is the video of it

Really? Finally a good old AS trope.

Your video shows someone being targeted by a drone in an area where Hezbollah have been launching ordinance at Israel\Syria in the last 5 weeks. What is it you are trying to say here?

Edited by magnkarl

1 minute ago, magnkarl said:

Really? Finally a good old AS trope.

How is that AS? I’m not saying it’s a conspiracy or part of a wider plan. Just listen to the Low-key podcast where he breaks down the links. 

17 minutes ago, omariqy said:

How is that AS? I’m not saying it’s a conspiracy or part of a wider plan. Just listen to the Low-key podcast where he breaks down the links. 

Lowkey hosts hate preachers and lets them preach their hate for everything not Islam. I like Lowkey as much as I like Joe Rogan, and I think they have as much validity to their arguments as each other. What you mean by it is irrelevant, other than you seem to think that Israel controls UK media.

I'd like you to show how 'all' major UK publications have links to Israel please, other than quote a bad rapper turned activists cuddle-talk with Mohammed Hijab about known tropes like media ownership.

Again, as was said before here, it'd be much easier to discuss things if you'd just say what you mean instead of hiding behind lowkey, al-aqsa or hamas posts, that way we could possibly move the dialogue from wanting to kill each other to a two state solution.

Edited by magnkarl

6 minutes ago, magnkarl said:

Lowkey hosts hate preachers and lets them preach their hate for everything not Islam. I like Lowkey as much as I like Joe Rogan, and I think they have as much validity to their arguments as each other. What you mean by it is irrelevant, other than you seem to think that Israel controls UK media.

I'd like you to show how 'all' major UK publications have links to Israel please.

I think you’re thinking of Mohammed Hijab not Lowkey. I meant many rather than every major publication. Apologies I will edit that because that’s quite clearly wrong. I’m far from AS as anyone who knows me would tell you. Im actually pretty upset at being called that. I am anti Zionism because I believe it to be a political and racist tool. 

18 minutes ago, omariqy said:

I think you’re thinking of Mohammed Hijab not Lowkey. I meant many rather than every major publication. Apologies I will edit that because that’s quite clearly wrong. I’m far from AS as anyone who knows me would tell you. Im actually pretty upset at being called that. I am anti Zionism because I believe it to be a political and racist tool. 

What lowkey and Mohammed Hijab did on the episode you seem to be saying is so good is to peddle this exact trope though, you also said 'all major publications'. On a whole Western media is (mostly) on the Palestinian side in this, apart from the obvious tory and republican publications, it's a link born solely from lowkey's bias and inert racism.

It's a furthering of the 'Jews control the world' trope, which is so untrue that it isn't even close to a reality.

1 hour ago, magnkarl said:

And the EU, and Turkey, and China.

We were all fooled by thinking that it'd go to bettering the life of the average Palestinian in Gaza.

Getting a bit testy in here. But on this point, and I will make it carefully so as not to be accused of bias or all sorts. Netanyahu and Israel funded Hamas, with the as already expressed intention by Netanyahu in 2019, of preventing a two state solution, by ensuring Hamas remained a threat. Everyone else was trying to save lives. That's a big one to gloss over.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â