Pre-match chat

mjmooney

10 minutes ago, Villan_of_oz said:

Just watched the 1982 EC highlights. Well pumped now, c'mon lads just a cross to the across the goal for a tap in off the post!

I just hope someone is prepared to venture down the left, and that there is a good ball in for someone and that it must be and then it is someone.

• Like 2

This place  is like a shopping centre. Popcorn, pick and mix, and **** krispy kreme donuts in the stadium. Doesn't seem right. 

Edited by Davkaus

Team sheet as expected. Lansbury unlucky to miss out but you can’t play everyone. No back up centre back again. Definitely a position to look at this summer! Up the Villa!

15 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

This place  is like a shopping centre. Popcorn, pick and mix, and **** krispy kreme donuts in the stadium. Doesn't seem right. 

O2 in London is like that too, feels wrong I agree. Probably helps them get some Grid Iron n that at Wembley I suppose.

4 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

£10 for a programme. The guy trying to upsell me chips with my burger. **** Wembley. 

It's a dump mate. Remember having a huge row on a guy who poured my bottled beer into a plastic glass and did it in a way that half of it frothed out all over he counter leaving me with about half a bottle. I argued big time with him and told him I wanted a new one. I threatened to go behind the counter and get myself one so he got his gaffer who then agreed with me and gave me the fresh beer. 

It's a rip off but an amazing day - if our team wins :flag: