Marvel Cinematic Universe

mikeyp102

On 25/07/2024 at 13:38, villa4europe said:

Deadpool getting 7s at best with more of them around 5, got a 56 on metacritic 

Most disappointingly it sounds like it doesn't pick the franchise up and take it anywhere, it's the only film this year and its almost like a box ticker that will make them a lot of money rather than save them from drowning

Meant to be very funny though 

Just watched and dont know who gave those incorrect review scores as i absolutely **** loved it. For me its the best one out of the three. 9.5/10 for me

Spoiler

The blade cameo unbelievable 

Did not see that coming. Same with the "johnny blaze" twist 

Brilliant trolling from disney there 😂

16 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Hide contents

The blade cameo unbelievable 

Did not see that coming. Same with the "johnny blaze" twist 

Brilliant trolling from disney there 😂

Spoiler

Was Johnny Blaze in it? If so I missed it

26 minutes ago, Designer1 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Was Johnny Blaze in it? If so I missed it

Spoiler

Johnny Blaze isn't. Johnny Storm is obviously :)

9 hours ago, Chindie said:
  Hide contents

Johnny Blaze isn't. Johnny Storm is obviously :)

I did think that Dem might have the name mixed up but I did go for a mid movie pee so might have missed it 😄

1 hour ago, Designer1 said:

I did think that Dem might have the name mixed up but I did go for a mid movie pee so might have missed it 😄

Yeah it was a error by me.

I have to say for me it was the best one out of the 3.

Im going 3, 1 then 2

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

Yeah it was a error by me.

I have to say for me it was the best one out of the 3.

Im going 3, 1 then 2

I thought it was the weakest of the three ( the first one is still by far the best ) but I still had fun with it.

• Like 1

Just now, Designer1 said:

I thought it was the weakest of the three ( the first one is still by far the best ) but I still had fun with it.

What was it that made it weakest for you?

Spoiler

I know thw mutiiverse storyline is getting rehashed but i thought the relationship between wolverine and deadpool 3 is what made this the best one.  I also loved how the incorporated gambit and blade into this.

I thought also cassandra nova was a very good vilian in this. Probably the best of the 3

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

What was it that made it weakest for you?

I think ultimately it's a very shallow movie which relies entirely on the sledgehammer meta (or META!!!!!) approach to the writing and the surprise cameos.

Like I said, I was entertained and found it funny and I was certainly never bored but it's not something I would be interested in watching again.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

I think ultimately it's a very shallow movie which relies entirely on the sledgehammer meta (or META!!!!!) approach to the writing and the surprise cameos.

Like I said, I was entertained and found it funny and I was certainly never bored but it's not something I would be interested in watching again.

One of the weakest things was mid credit scene. Thought that was very lame

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

One of the weakest things was mid credit scene. Thought that was very lame

I was long gone by then 😄

9 hours ago, Designer1 said:

I'm curious how it'll stand up to repeat viewings. Once the shock/novelty value of the cameos is gone, is there enough of a story left behind to carry the film? 1 and 2 both stand up for repeat viewings as they're genuinely good films underneath the flashy stuff.

• Like 1

Just back from Deadpool Wolverine. Thought it was pretty poor and honestly quite tedious. Barely raised a chuckle from the audience. Miles off the superb first one, and not as good as the second either. The endless "meta" stuff is getting really boring now. I don't know how many times it's possible to say Fox sucks and Disney rules in two hours, but they managed to surpass that figure.

Really didn't enjoy it all that much.

But at least it's the end of the multiverse now.

On 02/08/2024 at 08:50, Designer1 said:

Being in your 50's is great ain't it 😂

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Lichfield Dean said:

Just back from Deadpool Wolverine. Thought it was pretty poor and honestly quite tedious. Barely raised a chuckle from the audience. Miles off the superb first one, and not as good as the second either. The endless "meta" stuff is getting really boring now. I don't know how many times it's possible to say Fox sucks and Disney rules in two hours, but they managed to surpass that figure.

Really didn't enjoy it all that much.

But at least it's the end of the multiverse now.

Its obvious personal preference but was opposite at cinema we watched ut. Everyone was cracking up non stop

I quite enjoyed Deadpool & Wolverine - a decent, disengage the brain movie.

some of the cameos and Easter eggs were very amusing.

Spoiler

I chuckled as seeing Henry Cavill as Wolverine but really liked Channing Tatum finally appearing as Gambit.

Edited by theboyangel

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â