Villa Kit 2018-19

a m ole

On 10/07/2018 at 09:00, LakotaDakota said:

It is rubber.

"New for this season, the badge has been rubberised as opposed to woven, giving it a more defined, polished look and appearance."

LU3ZHyw.jpg

Also cheaper than the intricate stitching on the last badge ! Better profit margin for whomever 

On 10/07/2018 at 09:00, LakotaDakota said:

It is rubber.

"New for this season, the badge has been rubberised as opposed to woven, giving it a more defined, polished look and appearance."

LU3ZHyw.jpg

That's pretty shitty, and I never have liked that badge anyway. AVFC ?

On 10/07/2018 at 23:35, maqroll said:

I think they're a solid effort for his first go...I would've liked blue sleeves...but the claret is not hot pink anymore, so it's a win for me. The brand logo needs improvement though. Is it a lion or a raisin?

Looks to me like a hairy slug.

I cannot believe that a company whose business is design came up with that as a logo.

Looks like it was done on the back of a beer mat when they were out on the piss.

I know I shouldn't  like the rubberized badge...but i sort of do. maybe next year they can revert back to the norm and in the process make this year's shirt a real collector's item.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

If I’m going to VP on Wednesday morning do i need to pre-order or will I be fine to rock up and pick one up?

I think you will be ok.

• Thanks 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â