Axel Tuanzebe

alreadyexists

6 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I want to know why he hasn’t been moved to other football. What do you know Mods? 

I assume it's the same with Mings, El Ghazi and Hause, in that I don't think their loans officially finish until the end of this month.

I think Tammy was moved to other football because he pretty much confirmed he wasn't coming back on instagram.

I dunno, I'm guessing. 

I really think Manchester United may be dumb enough to let him leave and may be delaying a move until they have brought in a "big money/name" central defender. We can but hope. A permanent deal would be terrific, but I would not say no to another season long loan either (hopefully with an option to buy).

On 29/05/2019 at 00:41, VillaJ100 said:

That tour is probably the most important thing for him in his eyes, Ole obviously wants to have a good look at him close up, and if he's got any chance of making the grade they'll know. Even if not they will still probably give him a new deal and loan him back just in case he develops a lot more, and if they think he's ready he'll just be integrated in their team. 

Olë does want to have a good look at him for sure, let's hope Axel plays shite on purpose and get's himself a move away.   :D

On 29/05/2019 at 00:55, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Purslow has flat out said he doesn't want to be doing loans anymore.

Exactly.

However JV, I think if we do any business with it being a loan then we will know for sure there will be a clause in there for us to sign him permanently at the end if we choose.

I agree with CP, the loan market don't work when we have no right to buy at the end of it.

52 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Wouldnt suprise me if we end up securing a late move for him.  I don’t think he is ready for United but they probably don’t want to lose another player that goes on to be a star like they have in the past. 

Maybe they will insist on some sort of first refusal buy back clause. 

The lad is more than ready for Utd imo, even more so when you look at the shite defence they currently have.

But we don't want him at Utd, we want him back here permanently.

32 minutes ago, John said:

I really think Manchester United may be dumb enough to let him leave and may be delaying a move until they have brought in a "big money/name" central defender. We can but hope. A permanent deal would be terrific, but I would not say no to another season long loan either (hopefully with an option to buy).

I think the move could go either way with a few little twists.

- He could be told he is staying at Utd and offered a new contract.

- He could be offered a new contract but turn it down.

- He could be sold and cash in while they can (please do).

- He could be loaned out to another club if we don't see any deal is viable.

- He could be loaned back to us (if he did sign a new contract at Utd on the basis they don't want to let a star go just incase) with us having a right to buy at the end so they still get some return on him.

And I think if he does come back here it will be just that.

He will impress Ole on Pre-Season and Man Utd give him a new contract but equally tell him he can come back here so they allow him a full season of PL experience under his belt and get a proper look at him over 38 games, but, we will want to have a clause in there ourselves so we can sign him at the end of the loan and Man Utd would still get cash for him. (And add-ons in any permanently deal would also feature imo)

Wether Man Utd allow that clause to go in the deal is another kettle of fish.

It's a bit of a bizarre one this with so many little intricate details going into any possible deal.

All in all, we need this lad back here.

Edited by AvfcRigo82
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

Unless someone knows something i don't?

Yes, he's gone to stay in Manchester to have a kick about with a few of his Man Utd buddies and collect a change of clothes.

He'll be back by August.  ;)

• Like 2

Why don't we propose to Man U we will buy him for £8 million then if you want him back after one season you can have him for £16? We'd double money in a year and if they turn it down but we sign him anyway they can stump up 60 million in 3 years time :trollface:

Only was we'll loan is with an agreement fee on the end.

Then again, needs must and staying up trumps losing out by developing someone else's player.

I think we'll balance it and make the right call.

2 minutes ago, StewieGriffin said:

I read "lead" as past tense rather than future

Which would be 'led'

So either he's coming back, or he's like a lot of people on social media and can't string a sentence together.

2 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Wouldnt suprise me if we end up securing a late move for him.  I don’t think he is ready for United but they probably don’t want to lose another player that goes on to be a star like they have in the past. 

Maybe they will insist on some sort of first refusal buy back clause. 

Hope so as I think under smith and Terry he could be a future England International 

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Hope so as I think under smith and Terry he could be a future England International 

Well after last night's defending masterclass, I think he would be an improvement right now.

• Like 1

When we loaned Sam Johnstone from United all the talk was that Mourinho envisaged that he'd be challenging DeGea for the jersey by now he was that highly rated. They've only brought Lingard and Rashford through to their first team out of about 40-50 players over the last few years and let the like of Keane go. Keeping Axel is probably the right thing for them to do but the reaility is they'll probably spend £80m on some Brazilian centre-back who won't be good enough. I think we'll get him.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, El-Reacho said:

When we loaned Sam Johnstone from United all the talk was that Mourinho envisaged that he'd be challenging DeGea for the jersey by now he was that highly rated. They've only brought Lingard and Rashford through to their first team out of about 40-50 players over the last few years and let the like of Keane go. Keeping Axel is probably the right thing for them to do but the reaility is they'll probably spend £80m on some Brazilian centre-back who won't be good enough. I think we'll get him.

Good comparison.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â