The Game's Gone

NurembergVillan

Beckham has done countless good deeds for many, many people all around the world for decades. He’s given up a huge amount of time and I’m sure money for others. Yes he’s also always on the grind to keep his profile high and make more money but to call him a scumbag because he once said “I had a lot of conversations with the LGBTQ community when he was there and they’d felt it was the safest world cup they’d been to in a long time” is not exactly crime of the century. (It might even be true).

4 hours ago, Genie said:

What has he done wrong? Yeah he chases a lot of money, but he does a lot of good too. Nothing bad as far as I am aware.

Im just not sure those good deeds are purely from his good heart, or just another cog in his PR machine. I guess somewhere some poor soul is benefiting from his "good deeds" then thats all good?

If he is less of a profile, i could imagine him as one of those Instgramer (infuenza) who would take a picture of him feeding hungry kids and bugger off somewhere once the lens are out of the way.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â