The Game's Gone

NurembergVillan

16 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Valencia are introducing dynamic pricing for their ticketing.

Brace yourself for that £200 Holte End ticket.

It's why we loaned them Barrenenchea so Heck can go check how it works in Valencia by assigning himself as a scout 😛

• Like 1

The attempt at stopping the Superleague breakaway.

Same in the PL, more and more money given to the teams at the top.

Using a 10 year record to give Barca more money than Leipzig. Which one of those clubs has been better run?

On 09/09/2024 at 19:59, Tomaszk said:

Using a 10 year record to give Barca more money than Leipzig. Which one of those clubs has been better run?

Even us.  Most of the teams below us are seasoned European competitors (i.e: Club Brugge made semi finals like us last season, round of 16 in CL before that, 4 CL group appearances before that) but receive less money :D 

On 09/09/2024 at 19:59, Tomaszk said:

How are PSG top as well? Surely Madrid having won a lot in the last 10 yrs should be. It makes no sense 

50 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

How are PSG top as well? Surely Madrid having won a lot in the last 10 yrs should be. It makes no sense 

Whatever "Market Pool Rank" is (???), it's listing French clubs as the top 4, English clubs as the next 4, then German clubs, then Italian clubs, then Spanish.  I was thinking it might be World ranking (France being #1 makes sense), but I can't see how Spain would be 5th on that basis.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bobzy said:

Whatever "Market Pool Rank" is (???), it's listing French clubs as the top 4, English clubs as the next 4, then German clubs, then Italian clubs, then Spanish.  I was thinking it might be World ranking (France being #1 makes sense), but I can't see how Spain would be 5th on that basis.

A Google suggests it is some sort of ranking based on the value of media rights; I can understand the relative rankings of positions 2-5 on that basis, but how on Earth do the French end up on top?

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â