The Game's Gone

NurembergVillan

15 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

It's basically the equivalent of someone claiming to 'work in the film industry' who's a bellhop in an LA hotel. Having met a few footballers, even having dealt with them in their role as footballers, does not equal 'working in the industry'. Football walting at its finest.

Curiously referenced JV as "someone who knows what I do".  I wonder what happened there...

Look at this tax dodging mother***ker suggesting that the rules should be skewed in favour of the 'big' six and Manchester United especially as they are 'driving the Premier league' and are 'what the world is interested in'.

Prick.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

He's essentially arguing that a one-club-one-vote democracy is wrong and that those clubs with the highest incomes should have more influence and voting rights on decisions that affect the game.

Is that "in good faith" Mr Masters?

1 hour ago, OutByEaster? said:

He's essentially arguing that a one-club-one-vote democracy is wrong and that those clubs with the highest incomes should have more influence and voting rights on decisions that affect the game.

Is that "in good faith" Mr Masters?

Cracked me up, the multi Billionaire wants the Council to fund most of the new stadium, influencing them by saying it'll be the Wembley of Manchester. They are not far off agreeing either.

Give me a big percentage and control of the club Mr Glazer, an ill use my power and influence over the UK Government and PL to get us back to where we want to be, on a limited budget.

8 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Cracked me up, the multi Billionaire wants the Council to fund most of the new stadium, influencing them by saying it'll be the Wembley of Manchester. They are not far off agreeing either.

This bit is even more bizarre given that there are a team of overseas investors in the process of building a 'Wembley of the North' less than four miles away and they aren't asking for a penny.

• Like 2

If we are are doing rules how that American girl is explaining them. As the title states, the game is completely gone.

It's like f** you players, an common sense, this is the science, an the rules are made by mathematics. 

Proximity is a word she used. No, it's just how close the player is to the ball, stop making it complicated.

18 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

This bit is even more bizarre given that there are a team of overseas investors in the process of building a 'Wembley of the North' less than four miles away and they aren't asking for a penny.

Yet.

11 hours ago, Xela said:

Defenders celebrating tackles and blocks like a goal. GTFO.

Turning into the NFL when everyone whoops and jumps up and down when someone pushes someone over. 

Has always been the way in Italian defending 😉

12 hours ago, Xela said:

Defenders celebrating tackles and blocks like a goal. GTFO.

Turning into the NFL when everyone whoops and jumps up and down when someone pushes someone over. 

Rudiger punching the air after putting a very basic cross out for a corner like he'd cleared one of the line reaked of "this will be shown after we've won the game I'm going to do a bit of a performance."

It was mental. The most self aware nonsense.

8 hours ago, Zatman said:

Shakira will play a 25 minute half time show at the Copa America final

Americanisation of football continues

I thought he was Swiss. 🤔

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Zatman said:

Shakira will play a 25 minute half time show at the Copa America final

Americanisation of football continues

That's happening at the WC too then

**** it right off, don't even want her singing before the game 

But it'll be presented by one of fifas partners and they'll pay mega money for it

Edit - she's also apparently doing it to spread the message of healthy passion and unity 

I hope they boo her

Also saw the Colombia manager criticise it, sounds like 2 managers have already been fined in the group stages for players coming out of the tunnel after 16 minutes and now they have to wait 25...

Edited by villa4europe
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

That's happening at the WC too then

**** it right off, don't even want her singing before the game 

But it'll be presented by one of fifas partners and they'll pay mega money for it

Edit - she's also apparently doing it to spread the message of healthy passion and unity 

I hope they boo her

Also saw the Colombia manager criticise it, sounds like 2 managers have already been fined in the group stages for players coming out of the tunnel after 16 minutes and now they have to wait 25...

Not a surprise managers hate the idea, will make it harder for players to stay 'warm' and focused and increase the marginal risk of injury. 

• Like 1

Footballer salaries.

They're a joke.

Earning in a week more than what 95% of the population earn in a year.

I get it's a case of free market supply and demand, where the demand comes from the hundreds of millions of interested viewers, and the supply comes from the likes of Sky TV paying exorbitant amounts for the right to show games. Where does it end?

6 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

Footballer salaries.

They're a joke.

Earning in a week more than what 95% of the population earn in a year.

I get it's a case of free market supply and demand, where the demand comes from the hundreds of millions of interested viewers, and the supply comes from the likes of Sky TV paying exorbitant amounts for the right to show games. Where does it end?

When people reduce the demand 

In other words, never 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â