The Game's Gone

NurembergVillan

3 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Yeah , who we hypothetically talking about lads.

I too have no clue who people are talking about. Would be glad to be enlightened.

There are precisely 2 search results for footballroadtrips on the entire site, which could be an unfortunate coincidence. Bloody weird to go and promote an unaffiliated local company in a thread that's had no activity for the last 2 months though. :detect:

Edited by Davkaus

New article in the Birmingham Mail announcing liquidation and customers will be getting refunds (yeah yeah...). Also seemed to change company name at some point once the bad reviews started coming in.  Funny that if you look at their Facebook multiple people have been waiting years for thousands of pounds. Probably funded a lavish lifestyle globally though. Makes me so angry the more I read. 

Edited by VillaAlex
  • Like 1

What a sad story and hope them fans get the money back but doubt it.

Some of them posts in the City thread are very ironic now calling them financial cheats 

Edited by Zatman
  • Haha 3

There was that time they took Zach Braff on his stag do though...

It did seem like they operated as advertised until Covid.  They must have spent the money they'd received for all the trips they'd had to postpone then downhill from there at a guess.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

"You're off on a road trip to watch a load of football teams you don't support and will be spending half your time travelling!!"

If you're lucky.

I don't think he's coming back to defend his con :( 

49 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

If nothing else, you've got to admire the confidence that comes from feeling that organising international bus trips that sometimes used to occur bestows upon you an enhanced insight into the sport.

"I work in the game", mate, you're an unreliable travel agent.

He did manage to get Wan Bissaka and Tuanzebe to sit at the back of a video for him. I assume that involved some form of dealing with their representatives.

But yes, clearly someone trying to act bigger than their station, and a con artist at the same time.

24 minutes ago, icouldtelltheworld said:

Revisiting that Tripadvisor page, I've found it quite funny that they're rated 25/26 of things to do in Tamworth. Whichever company has achieved a lower rating should probably just pack up and call it a day now 

"25th best thing to do in Tamworth: pay to not go to Brugge". 

On 26/06/2024 at 17:31, MrBlack said:

He did manage to get Wan Bissaka and Tuanzebe to sit at the back of a video for him. I assume that involved some form of dealing with their representatives.

But yes, clearly someone trying to act bigger than their station, and a con artist at the same time.

It's basically the equivalent of someone claiming to 'work in the film industry' who's a bellhop in an LA hotel. Having met a few footballers, even having dealt with them in their role as footballers, does not equal 'working in the industry'. Football walting at its finest.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â