The Game's Gone

NurembergVillan

51 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Apparently Man City deal for Haaland as good as done, another player they don't need but are buying so no one else can. 60 million buy out clause apparently.

Media only worried if it'll rule Liverpool out of the challenge next season????

disagree with that, he'll win a ballon dor there IMO they cant turn down the opportunity to buy the guy who will spend the next 10 years battling with mbappe for best player in the world

edit - i'll throw it out there - he'll be the best signing city have made to date, he's the first proper best player in world football global superstar to play for them - for as good as KDB is he's not what haaland is and will be

Edited by villa4europe
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

germany somehow still considered a bastion of football even though bayern are in complete dominance

It’s far from imperfect especially how they use sponsors to inflate incomes - but having fans on boards and ownership models is progressive. Especially when it comes to ticket pricing etc. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

It’s far from imperfect especially how they use sponsors to inflate incomes - but having fans on boards and ownership models is progressive. Especially when it comes to ticket pricing etc. 

Average of a couple of hundred quid for a Bundesliga ST. Meanwhile we tug our forelocks and bend over backwards justifying a 10%+ price hike while talking about spaffing £60m on a player. It's grotesque. 

28 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

disagree with that, he'll win a ballon dor there IMO they cant turn down the opportunity to buy the guy who will spend the next 10 years battling with mbappe for best player in the world

edit - i'll throw it out there - he'll be the best signing city have made to date, he's the first proper best player in world football global superstar to play for them - for as good as KDB is he's not what haaland is and will be

When Pep goes he might win it. Centre forwards tend to thrive without him. Aguero, Lewandowski, Villa, Etoo and Ibrahimovic all had better goal returns out of his system 

6 hours ago, villa4europe said:

There is no doubt Haaland is quality, but he ain't played in the Prem yet. I wouldn't put my house on him becoming a success just yet.

30 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

There is no doubt Haaland is quality, but he ain't played in the Prem yet. I wouldn't put my house on him becoming a success just yet.

Yep I'm sure the likes of Ben Godfrey will put him in his place

8 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

Apparently Man City deal for Haaland as good as done, 60 million buy out clause apparently.

And levy turned down 160m for kane last summer. It worked out much better for city in the end. Grealish + haaland > kane.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, foreveryoung said:

Ben Godfery is Bundesliga quality, your right he wouldn't manage. But he'll be up against Virgil and a few others.

Obviously there's quality at the top but there's some proper dross in the PL, he'll be fine, the whole Tuesday night in Stoke thing is a myth 

He will eat up the man City 30 yard dink over the top 

I have a feeling Haaland may become more injury prone as the seasons go on, his size and shape at such a young age don't always go well together.

But the combination of size and skill like he has is one of the best things to see in football.

5 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

Ben Godfery is Bundesliga quality, your right he wouldn't manage. But he'll be up against Virgil and a few others.

Already scored vs Liverpool with Van Dijk in defence 

1 hour ago, Mr_Dogg said:

I have a feeling Haaland may become more injury prone as the seasons go on, his size and shape at such a young age don't always go well together.

But the combination of size and skill like he has is one of the best things to see in football.

Is a bit of thr Brazilian Ronaldo in him with the presence. 

5 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Obviously there's quality at the top but there's some proper dross in the PL, he'll be fine, the whole Tuesday night in Stoke thing is a myth 

He will eat up the man City 30 yard dink over the top 

Pep will stiill make Haaland confused and frustrated during the first season, he will have to learn to always think about his positioning in relation to team mates, learn to sometimes slow down instead of charging forward in transitions and so on. I predict the papers will call him an expensive failure a few times before he gets used to the team (or Pep leaves, whichever comes first).

2 hours ago, Mr_Dogg said:

He's already taking painkillers and playing through injury this season, he's also refused an MRI to check out the injury.

Very suspicious, you'd assume anything untoward would be picked up in a medical anyway, but it seems he's more interested in securing his big move this summer than looking after himself and protecting his body and longevity. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â