NBA

maqroll

22 minutes ago, sne said:

He put them in a terrible situation with his actions and they sadly choose to stick with him as sport teams usually do. I guess it's good that they didn't lose an asset for free but I want him gone as soon as possible.ย 

The fans in the Carolinas donโ€™t have to take this sitting down

Sadly, knowing my home state like I do, they probably will ๐Ÿ™„

• Like 1

Unfortunately Bridges can play. If he couldn't, they would have waived his sorry ass. Clippers could be a landing spot given some of their recent pick upsย ๐Ÿ‘€

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Next Celtics - Lakers meeting will be spicy. Brown telling the truth about prince Bronny will not go down well with LeBron (or the league probably)

ย 

3 hours ago, sne said:

Next Celtics - Lakers meeting will be spicy. Brown telling the truth about prince Bronny will not go down well with LeBron (or the league probably)

ย 

Truth hurts ๐Ÿ˜‰

3 hours ago, Hornso said:

@sne, I noticed the Detroit Pistons latest Swedish acquisition Bobi Klintman had an impressive Summer League.

Yeah he did well apparently. The other Swedish guy that got drafted this year got to win the final for Miami. Hope they both manage to stay in the NBA going forward.

ย 

• Shocked 1

7 minutes ago, sne said:

Yeah he did well apparently. The other Swedish guy that got drafted this year got to win the final for Miami. Hope they both manage to stay in the NBA going forward.

ย 

I got to see him live the past two years in the NCAA tournament for Arizona. Good player but was very happy to see Arizona lose both times ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Like 1

ร—
ร—

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

ร‚