NBA

maqroll

Detroit sacking  Monty Williams as head coach. They owe him $65m in salaries over the next 5 years 😬

7 hours ago, sne said:

Detroit sacking  Monty Williams as head coach. Tom Gores owes him $65m in salaries over the next 5 years 😬

Correction 😉

10 minutes ago, sne said:

The Lakers actually did it and hired JJ Redick as coach. That's a bold move.

As someone who (sports) hates dook university more than anything, and as someone who loathes the Lakers, I very much look forward to the coming dumpster fire 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Nor-Cal Villan said:

As someone who (sports) hates dook university more than anything, and as someone who loathes the Lakers, I very much look forward to the coming dumpster fire 🤣🤣🤣

Great content for his podcast in 12 months when he's fired.

• Haha 1

This is gonna cost a pretty penny for whoever is interested. Maybe Bezos want's in? Then again Silver has been pushing for nation states to be allowed to own clubs, and they play in green % white...

Edited by sne

4 hours ago, sne said:

Hope the Hornets have a place for him in the organization.

If you gave me a thousand guesses I would still never come up with him as the Hornets all-time leader in minutes played 🤯

the Big East Tournament/NCAA Tournament run he had at UCONN was one of the most incredible things I have seen in 50+ years of watching college 🏀 

IMG-0082.gif

• Like 1

4 hours ago, sne said:

This is gonna cost a pretty penny for whoever is interested. Maybe Bezos want's in? Then again Silver has been pushing for nation states to be allowed to own clubs, and they play in green % white...

IMG-0083.jpg

• Like 1

Â