Villa Podcasts

Hornso

Canadian guy is horrible if thats who we are ranting about. His attitude is condescending, his opinions awful i remember he threw a tantrum calling fans idiots who didnt believe in Gerrard

Then begging to fund his trip to VP when he toasts expensive whiskey every video. clearing in the woods

Edited by Zatman
  • Like 2

Canadian Pete’s YouTube videos are probably the best produced and presented from all the Villa podcasters. 

For me, his presentation style doesn’t grab me, so I never end up watching many of his vids. But I can easily see some fans out there that like his vibe 

13 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Canadian guy is horrible if thats who we are ranting about. His attitude is condescending, his opinions awful i remember he threw a tantrum calling fans idiots who didnt believe in Gerrard

Then begging to fund his trip to VP when he toasts expensive whiskey every video. clearing in the woods

This ^ cannot stand him. 

• 1 month later...

There's been lots of responses and many have been mentioned, here's a few that have been mentioned

@VillaNoFiller, @TheVillaPodcast, @ClaretBluePod, @myoldmansaid, 

He's been impressed with the responses he's had from the question that he's pulling something together at The Witton Arms   

I have had such a wonderful response when I asked for #AstonVilla podcasts, with new friends suggesting to meet up, with very interesting people with lots of stories related to the club and the city, that I have decided to do a @purefootballpod

podcasts on the 11th of September (6.30pm) at the @WittonArmsAston pub with those that fancy joining me for chat all related to #AVFC. This is what I am thinking - are you an Aston Villa content creator or journalist? This is for you - we can chat for an hour and a half. I can use the content as a podcast and it would also be very useful for the project I am working on related to the club. I want to hear how you started following the club, your first game, anecdotes of your time as a fan, help me link the club to the city, history of the club, reaction to the new personnel, your thoughts on Unai Emery, hope for the future - if you are from a podcast or YT channel, you can use 15/20 minutes of it however you like - I reckon a maximum of 15 people could work really well - if interested, DM me your phone number and I will create a WhatsApp group I have to think the way to record it and film it, but maybe we can all work together with everyone’s equipment to created nice content I cannot wait to hear your stories. What do you think?

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â