General Election 2017

ender4

Just now, Davkaus said:

May knows how to negotiate? :lol:

She called the election and then couldn't be bothered to come and debate :crylaugh:

What happens if the negotiations become difficult? She'll run away?

Farron has an anecdote for everything ffs :crylaugh:

1 minute ago, Risso said:

Tim Farron is an absolute **** dick of the first water. The gay-hating swivel eyed loon.

At least he had the guts and spine to turn up.

• Like 1

I thought May had been very cowardly not doing this but in light of the audience I don't blame her. Pretty clear the BBC decided not to try and put together a balanced group which was leftie as you like on the night.

The Sun (spit) but biased the other way for a source.

Oh? And Rudd's father passed away only 2 days ago, and Theresa May still can't be bothered to show up?

Utterly contemptible, vile word removed.

Edited by StefanAVFC
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

Amber Rudd has gone flying up my list of most contemptible words removed.

She's probably a decent person who finds herself in a shit party and has just been thrown under the bus by May.

• Like 1

Just now, Awol said:

I thought May had been very cowardly not doing this but in light of the audience I don't blame her. Pretty clear the BBC decided not to try and put together a balanced group which was leftie as you like on the night.

Does she have that problem often? I mean, there must be a reason that she refuses to appear in public if it's not a heavily stage-managed affair, with screened questions, and journalists shut out. Those pesky trots are everywhere...

• Like 4

Clever closing remarks from Rudd.  Only addressing c.18% of the population, but those are the ones they think will do it for them, if they can get them to vote.  Which they usually can.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â