• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bickster

• magnkarl

• Genie

• avfc1982am

12 minutes ago, tinker said:

He can't invade any country but he has. How strong is NATO? Putin may call it's bluff and see if countries will stick their necks on the line and risk being labelled an agressor.

This is part of statement he made today. A clear threat of a nuclear response. 

"As for the military sphere, today, modern Russia, even after the collapse of the USSR and the loss of a significant part of its capacity, is one of the most powerful nuclear powers in the world and possesses certain advantages in some of the newest types of weaponry. In this regard, no one should have any doubts that a direct attack on our country will lead to defeat and horrible consequences for any potential aggressor" 

The more we corner him with economic measures the less he has to lose, he's clearly not thinking straight, maybe he's mentally impaired. This is very dangerous for us all,  make no mistakes about that . 

Either that or has a short period to live

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

Sending in secret agents to assassinate the leader of a sovereign country happens very rarely if you look at actual history

Dutch, Billy, Blaine and the team would have gone if it was 30 odd years ago

Edited by Follyfoot

10 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

Sending in secret agents to assassinate the leader of a sovereign country happens very rarely if you look at actual history

Weird isn’t it, how few world leaders encourage the assassination of world leaders.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, magnkarl said:

Seems to me like Ukraine has checked Russia in more places than I thought. They’ve also recaptured Gostomel Airport. Take that Vlad you big p-hole!

Whilst I appreciate all your positive posts, where are you getting this from? I hope it's correct because Russian failure and rejection of Putin at home is the best outcome here. 

11 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Whilst I appreciate all your positive posts, where are you getting this from? I hope it's correct because Russian failure and rejection of Putin at home is the best outcome here. 

Plenty of journalists based in Ukraine are reporting the Gostomel Airport thing. 

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Either that or has a short period to live

This has crossed my mind.

Putin is acting completely irreverent to his consequences seemingly both abroad and home. Despite everything he has seemed determined on this, maybe the actions of a man who knows that his time is short and so it doesn’t matter what people make of him or the consequences of the same?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, magnkarl said:

Seems to me like Ukraine has checked Russia in more places than I thought. They’ve also recaptured Gostomel Airport. Take that Vlad you big p-hole!

I imagine the Ukrainian military have more incentive to fight than the Russians. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

Agree. Its also unlikely to succeed. The USA tried for decades to assassinate Castro. Its crazy hard. Even Saddam was elusive and the USA had complete control of the air and as many cruise missiles as they wanted.

Not to say the west cant encourage & covertly fund domestic Russian resistance fighters.  I am sure we will . Thats the nightmare of every dictator. Looking over their shoulder at the enemy within. its why they spend so much effort on rooting out imagined enemies. Paranoia creeps in. Which is a good thing. 

Edited by ciggiesnbeer
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

I imagine the Ukrainian military have more incentive to fight than the Russians. 

Who thought a battle hardened force of 200.000 men would manage to check an army used to pulverising jihadis with AKs and Georgian farmers, eh? 

Russian soldiers are dying. The Russian people will hopefully react badly to losing their young.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HanoiVillan said:

Seeing this face again reminds me that in 2014, in the aftermath of Russia's annexation of Crimea, he wanted us to 'put aside our differences' with Russia in order to focus on fighting radical Islam (he meant bombing Syria).

Man had the geopolitical finesse of a drunk, autistic Ghengis Khan. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â