Top Posters In This Topic

• bickster

• magnkarl

• Genie

• avfc1982am

14 minutes ago, bickster said:

There is also this

It's about 5okm directly north of Mariupol 

Yeah... just seen this. Steadily taking ground everywhere other than the North East. Looking across the deepstate map and the whole of the frontlines it does appear Russians are done atm as far as advancing anywhere is concerned. Ukaine have still only deployed minimal forces too. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Genie said:

No way it was orchestrated. Putin looks like a pussy who fled the Kremlin with danger still several hundred km away. Prigozhin will probably be dead before the week is out. Prigozhin knew he was a dead man walking so had little to lose.

Which is why his decision to retreat is baffling. His best bet was to March into Moscow. 

2 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

There is a pretty wild video of the Russians being evacuated. 

I'm trying to work out if thats Bradley blasting away. That's some rapid firing for a conventional tank. Someone enlighten me?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, avfc1982am said:

I'm trying to work out if thats Bradley blasting away. That's some rapid firing for a conventional tank. Someone enlighten me?

It’s the Russian apc driving up and proving covering fire. It’s firing randomly at the riverbank then swings round and picks up a Russian squad. Supposedly the squad were just artillery spotters for the attacks on Kherson and in no position to fight off the Ukrainian bridgehead. 

23 minutes ago, av1 said:

Which is why his decision to retreat is baffling. His best bet was to March into Moscow. 

The promise at least was to have a cushy retirement in Belarus. The other option was to probably end up dead on the outskirts of Moscow.

1 hour ago, avfc1982am said:

Hahaha..... Like the fat man has nukes. Even more ridiculous that the opposition to Putin are going to guard them 😂

He really has, this image is being spread widely now. 

image.png.c007e8677aac6ffdefbceef8b7ee9a81.png

3 minutes ago, Genie said:

The promise at least was to have a cushy retirement in Belarus. The other option was to probably end up dead on the outskirts of Moscow.

Pregozhin himself never left Rostov. He sent his right hand man up to Moscow. This lovely chap with the SS tattoos. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Genie said:

It’s falling for it that I don’t understand. He knows Putin well enough to know the “cushy retirement” was never going to happen? 

1 hour ago, LondonLax said:

Pregozhin himself never left Rostov. He sent his right hand man up to Moscow. This lovely chap with the SS tattoos. 

That second tweet isn't remotely from a reliable source. I agree that Prigozhin probably didn't leave Rostov-on-Don but there's nothing anywhere to say that Utkin was leading the convoy, especially as Utkin was proven a long time ago to be an asset of the GRU, supposedly it is Utkin that gave Wagner PMC it's name, as Wagner was his callsign in the Ru Army, the official narrative being that it was he that founded the PMC. That has never been that credible and Belingcat kind of proven that the whole Wagner PMC thing was basically a GRU front. There were many links between Utkin and GRU handlers, including flights they travelled on together

While Dmitry Utkin has been widely presented as the front man and “principal” for the Wagner PMC, there is ample data suggesting that his role was more of a field commander, and that the “Wagner Group” mercenaries are integrated in an overall chain of command under central Kremlin control with its military intelligence (GU/GRU) apparatus.

In phone intercepts published by Ukraine’s Security Service (SBU), Utkin is heard reporting to a man named Oleg Ivannikov on the progress of military activities in Eastern Ukraine at the time of the battle for Debaltseve in February 2015. Bellingcat has previously identified Ivannikov as a senior GRU officer who helped procure at least one Buk missile system for the militants in Donbass in the days before the downing of MH17. In another intercept from the same period, Utkin is heard reporting to Andrey Troshev, a former police colonel from St. Petersburg. In the call, Utkin despondently complains to Col. Troshev that he has lost count of how many casualties his unit has suffered, and begs to be recalled back to Russia for fear of being killed himself by his own soldiers. A third intercept from early 2015 shows Utkin taking instructions and coordinating the mercenaries’ work directly Maj. General Evgeniy Nikiforov, then chief of staff of the 58th Western Army.

It is clear from the context of the calls that Utkin appears to be subordinated both to GRU’s Ivannikov and overall to the Russian military command, and that Col. Troshev is his superior within the so-called Wagner Group. Not surprisingly, in March 2016 it was namely Col. Troshev who was awarded the Hero of Russia Award for his role as commander of the Wagner Group engaged in supporting government forces in Syria in 2015 and 2016.

Bellingcat has also identified joint airline bookings between Wagner’s commanding officers – including Utkin himself – and active GRU officers. On at least one occasion, Utkin flew in the company of both Troshev and “Andrey Ivanovich Laptev” – the fake identity of GRU’s Gen. Ivannikov.

Bellingcat (Article predates the invasion)

Someone was obviously leading the column, I'm not so sure it was Utkin though given his connections to the GRU

6 minutes ago, avfc1982am said:

Reading this post is like watch a lap dancer refuse to get her bristols out..........?? 😂

BBC reporting it, so it must be there somewhere but not found it yet :D 

What is being reported is that Lavrov has stated that Wagner PMC will still be active in Africa

Wagner has recommenced recruiting for soldiers  to join the Special Military Operation

Prigozhin has said he had to shoot down the 7 aircraft but stopped the convoy as they didn't want to shed russian soldiers blood. Also he wasn't going to attack Putin, just the MoD where responsible for yadda yadda

Reports from Minsk say he's there and building work has started on a Wagner compound

Apparently no-one agreed to sign a RuAf contract on 1st July

Its all very confusing

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bickster said:

BBC reporting it, so it must be there somewhere but not found it yet :D 

What is being reported is that Lavrov has stated that Wagner PMC will still be active in Africa

Wagner has recommenced recruiting for soldiers  to join the Special Military Operation

Prigozhin has said he had to shoot down the 7 aircraft but stopped the convoy as they didn't want to shed russian soldiers blood. Also he wasn't going to attack Putin, just the MoD where responsible for yadda yadda

Reports from Minsk say he's there and building work has started on a Wagner compound

Apparently no-one agreed to sign a RuAf contract on 1st July

Its all very confusing

Apparently he's released an 11 min audio. I've seen it posted on twiatter that hes been seen at a hotel in Belarus. Hopefully he's staying on the ground floor 😂

I agree though it's very confusing. We'll find out in a month or 2 him and Putin are brothers separated at birth.   

1 minute ago, avfc1982am said:

Apparently he's released an 11 min audio. I've seen it posted on twiatter that hes been seen at a hotel in Belarus. Hopefully he's staying on the ground floor 😂

I agree though it's very confusing. We'll find out in a month or 2 him and Putin are brothers separated at birth.   

I don't think he's in Belarus

He doesn't seem very repentant at all

The actual audio is in that Dimitri tweet at the bottom but I'm no speaker or Orcish

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â