• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bickster

• magnkarl

• Genie

• avfc1982am

21 minutes ago, Genie said:

So the point was to get safe passage to Belarus then.

Don't think that was the point, I think he's essentially bottled it. If Shoigu stays then he looks even more ridiculous. Managed a solution which doesn't really solve anything and all parties look incredibly weak because of it.

• Like 1

Just now, Mozzavfc said:

Prigozhin to replace Luka in Belarus?

Nah, It’s a really really odd place for him to be “exiled” to. Luka is a bit of a joke, he's only in power because of Putin, the country is never far from revolution. The military have quite obviously told Luka they'll keep him in power but they will absolutely not be joining the war. Russia really needs to have a military presence there to keep the country from revolution and the events of the last few days have shown how weak the Russian military is outside of the conflict zone. They have nothing, that will only empower the Belarus opposition and let’s not forget, there are three whole battalions of battle hardened Belarus opposition troops fighting for Ukraine right now. They will turn their attention to home eventually and the Belarus military really have nothing.

Prigozhin wil, be plotting his next move and Luka wants his support

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, djdabush said:

Don't think that was the point, I think he's essentially bottled it. If Shoigu stays then he looks even more ridiculous. Managed a solution which doesn't really solve anything and all parties look incredibly weak because of it.

He’s got himself out of the legal issues and a (potentially) safe place to live.

He had a showdown with Putin and Putin bottled it.

1 minute ago, Genie said:

He’s got himself out of the legal issues and a (potentially) safe place to live.

He had a showdown with Putin and Putin bottled it.

They both bottled it if the truth be known

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bickster said:

Is this a hunch? Or give us your reasoning?

If Prigozhim was a dead man walking, he wouldn’t have stopped

I won't answer for Tinker, but I do agree with him. How about an inductive reasoning-based hunch? A totality of my own observations suggests to me that Prigozhim thinks and acts impulsively. Yes, plenty of observers are like, "He's so impulsive-looking, he's clearly not," but I'd rather apply Occam's razor and just say, Priggy has given the world a litany of examples of impulsive behaviours, and so he probably is that way. It's not some clever ruse. My reasoned hunch is therefore that he was talked into a way out and grabbed it because the other alternatives seemed to require too much sustained give and take and too many unknowns (would the Russian military fight Wagner or support? etc.).

17 minutes ago, magnkarl said:

Wonder what Prighozhin feels about losing the city he lost half of his army capturing while he’s walking to Belarus?

He's not losing it though. The regular Russian forces are losing it. 

• Like 1

I think Prigozhim lost his shit and had the kremlin very worried indeed, then 24 hours later with no sleep and probably crashing from whatever stimulant he used to stay awake, he ran out of steam and at his age probably needed a good sit down. 

• Like 2

We've seen how Putins assassin's work. Prighozhin is not going to get shot at close range or have someone slit his throat.  He'll suddenly fall seriously ill having eaten something or touched the wrong thing whilst the assassin is half way back to Moscow. 

Or possibly take a bullet from a sniper a mile or more away. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

We've seen how Putins assassin's work. Prighozhin is not going to get shot at close range or have someone slit his throat.  He'll suddenly fall seriously ill having eaten something or touched the wrong thing whilst the assassin is half way back to Moscow. 

He should avoid windows.

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

If only he'd stuck to selling hotdogs instead of murdering innocents to help prop up strongmen around the world. He sold a very, very good hotdog, apparently, with homemade mustard! It's very easy to underestimate the value of a perfect "dawg."

Edited by Marka Ragnos
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, StefanAVFC said:

Scrolling through twitter yesterday and I saw a few Biden's laptop things. I thought it was a meme/in joke I wasn't getting. 

Alas no, the culty bum warblers are peddling this shite again.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â