• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bickster

• magnkarl

• Genie

• avfc1982am

1 minute ago, Delphinho123 said:

If I’m a Russian soldier on the front line now with no desire to be there fighting Ukraine, you’d have to think now is the time to get out, flee, surrender, whatever. 

I imagine there are a fair few officers/commanders of platoons looking over their shoulders about now. If I’m there, I’m getting the lads together, shooting whoever’s in charge and disappearing pronto. 

Shoot the officer in charge and surrender, never a better time to do it

1 minute ago, tinker said:

I dont think Prighozin will last a week, the bounty on his head will be enough for one of the mercenaries to take a chance and get to him.

Who is paying the bounty? How are they going to claim it? Putin is buggering off to St Petersburg as we speak

Someone already tried that apparently, dead now

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Is this the beginning of the end for the war? Or does that rumble on regardless? Not heard that much from Zelensky but do they go for Crimea now or use it as a bargaining chip for later discussions around ending the war? 

Just looking at this purely from the perspective of Ukraine and the war, this has to be a good thing right? I think whilst we’re all happy it’s happening, we don’t want some madman taking over and doubling down with nukes (highly unlikely as you’ve said before). 

Crimea is completely off the agenda at the moment unless Russian forces collapse or there is an uprising of sorts. Ukrainian forces have far too much ground to cover for Crimea to be in reach right now for any major advance.  

5 minutes ago, tinker said:

I dont think Prighozin will last a week, the bounty on his head will be enough for one of the mercenaries to take a chance and get to him.

I think your massively underestimating Prighozin and the loyalty of his forces. He's the only top level commander that has constantly been on the frontlines with his troops. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, avfc1982am said:

I think your massively underestimating Prighozin and the loyalty of his forces. He's the only top level commander that has constantly been on the frontlines with his troops. 

He's in a war zone and anarchy is about to kick in, I'm sure Putin or one of his mates will pay the bounty and I would not be surprised if they have undercover people close to Prighozin already.

Interesting to see how this unfolds but I can't see how Prighozin can get to Putin and once Wagner are isolated they will be attacked from the air and wiped out, unless  Prighozin has alliances within the Russia military,  specifically the air force.

2 minutes ago, tinker said:

He's in a war zone and anarchy is about to kick in, I'm sure Putin or one of his mates will pay the bounty and I would not be surprised if they have undercover people close to Prighozin already.

Interesting to see how this unfolds but I can't see how Prighozin can get to Putin and once Wagner are isolated they will be attacked from the air and wiped out, unless  Prighozin has alliances within the Russia military,  specifically the air force.

I don’t think he’d have done this without being confident of that. 

6 minutes ago, av1 said:

I don’t think he’d have done this without being confident of that. 

Glastonbury suddenly seems like a minor distraction now we can watch this unfold. 

1 minute ago, tinker said:

Glastonbury suddenly seems like a minor distraction now we can watch this unfold. 

This is a total humiliation for Putin and well deserved!

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â