Russia and its “Special Operation” in Ukraine

maqroll

Rumoured first Bradleys inside Ukraine. Or is that a Polish flag top left in the blur?

If so, things are about to get hot. Looks like to M2A3 version that was used extensively against Russian-built armour in the second gulf war. America's looked for a place to sell these to for years, and now they'll once again be used to take out Russian tanks, albeit in a much more important conflict. It's more modern than the ones the US were due to send so I'm wondering if this is inside Poland?

Edited by magnkarl

• Replies 19.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bickster

• magnkarl

• Genie

• avfc1982am

39 minutes ago, magnkarl said:

Rumoured first Bradleys inside Ukraine. Or is that a Polish flag top left in the blur?

If so, things are about to get hot. Looks like to M2A3 version that was used extensively against Russian-built armour in the second gulf war. America's looked for a place to sell these to for years, and now they'll once again be used to take out Russian tanks, albeit in a much more important conflict. It's more modern than the ones the US were due to send so I'm wondering if this is inside Poland?

I think you're correct in assuming this is in Poland. I think if was in Ukraine that Polish flag would have been removed before the propagandists claim it's evidence of NATO forces inside Ukraine. It will probably be used for that anyway by the Russians. 

1 hour ago, avfc1982am said:

I think you're correct in assuming this is in Poland. I think if was in Ukraine that Polish flag would have been removed before the propagandists claim it's evidence of NATO forces inside Ukraine. 

Your right I'd say that's a photo from Poland but I'd say a lot of the new tanks are already in Ukraine. They won't deploy them straight away and when they do it will be somewhere they are certain they will over run the orcs. They need a good news story to correspond to the use of them, its good PR for everyone.

Edited by villa89
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, villa89 said:

Your right I'd say that's a photo from Poland but I'd say a lot of the new tanks are already in Ukraine. They won't deploy them straight away and when they do it will be somewhere they are certain they will over run the orcs. They need a good news story to correspond to the use of them, its good PR for everyone.

I've heard there are Leopards already operational but yet to see one. I think your right, most of the new tanks will be held back until the rains have come and gone and they can move freely without getting bogged down. That's when Russia will be in trouble. May and I think we will see them all over the place. 

• Like 2

Not sure if this is exactly what he is saying, because he mentions Zelenskky but if the translation is correct he's batshit crazy and been around loud bangs too long 😂 

Yep.... He's batshit crazy..

Edited by avfc1982am

49 minutes ago, PussEKatt said:

Im suprised he is not just waiting for Russian forces to wear themselves out ( get depleted ) and then just take over from Putin?!

He knows if he tried that he'd be assassinated. If he had a brain he'd be making an escape to some south american country with a new identity and the big pile of money he has.

44 minutes ago, PussEKatt said:

Im suprised he is not just waiting for Russian forces to wear themselves out ( get depleted ) and then just take over from Putin?!

He's got zero chance of finding himself at the top table. Not with his openly criminal past. It's one thing being empowered to create some military force to serve the state but the elitists will never support him replacing Putin. He's just too common. He'd have to openly revolt and take the Country by force and I doubt very much he is capable of that.I think there is more chance he gets taken out. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, villa89 said:

He knows if he tried that he'd be assassinated. If he had a brain he'd be making an escape to some south american country with a new identity and the big pile of money he has.

More likely Africa, where he also has troops protecting his diamond mines

Surely all these different Russian factions leaves them vulnerable to the Ukrainians mimicking the uniforms to cause confusion. Have the Wagner got any vehicles, are they marked with the Z? 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â