• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bickster

• magnkarl

• Genie

• avfc1982am

2 hours ago, sidcow said:

I know Ukraine will be suffering huge losses we don't hear about but they will be "accepted" and justifiable to the Ukrainian people. But everyday you look at that Ukraine Weapons Tracker you see Russian tanks and troop carriers and occupied buildings being destroyed. Everyday more young Russians being killed.   More and more families suffering bereavement.  

They are no longer taking any land or cities, now highly visible signs of attacks will be seen at home. 

You wonder how much longer they will stomach this. 

Putin obviously doesn't care about all of that. This winter will be a big game of him threatening to turn the gas off for Europe in order to get a peace deal to keep Crimea and Donbas.

9 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Putin obviously doesn't care about all of that. This winter will be a big game of him threatening to turn the gas off for Europe in order to get a peace deal to keep Crimea and Donbas.

I just don't see that happening. No western Government can now credibly deal with Putin.

22 minutes ago, bickster said:

Top trolling as ever

This is the difference.

Putin can bluster and give empty threats of the horror he can unleash.

But only Ukraine has the ability and courage to turn loose Bananarama

Edited by sidcow
  • Haha 2

This is a Russian Media response to the Crimea Airport Attack. An attempt to reassure people that Crimea is safe and that the military will shoot down any missile attacks with their S300s (strategically located behind the military spokesman) :D

https://theins.ru/politika/252097

The Insider had at its disposal an archive of complaints to the Russian Military Prosecutor's Office, which reflects the real situation during the war in Ukraine. The Insider and Bellingcat managed to independently confirm the authenticity of the letters from this archive. As can be seen from the appeals, conscripts are thrown into the combat zone by deception or coercion, soldiers are not provided with proper nutrition and medical care, contractors specifically violate all the norms and rules of the charter to be suspended from service, and parents cannot get any information about their captured or killed children. From the same complaints of Russian citizens, you can learn about the looting and atrocities of Russian soldiers.

Follow link for the stories of atrocities and also suffering of Russians

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bickster said:

This is a Russian Media response to the Crimea Airport Attack. An attempt to reassure people that Crimea is safe and that the military will shoot down any missile attacks with their S300s (strategically located behind the military spokesman) :D

How many times must the cannonballs fly?

2 hours ago, bickster said:

Air defense at its best. 

(tbf some of these inflated balloons will look like the real deal on a satellite image. We used to have them in the 70-80's in the army too - they can make the enemy use a missile which is horribly expensive to pop a children's toy.)

I think Ukraine has better intelligence than that though, and they seem to only be using their missiles for concrete things like bridges, roads, ships and fuel\ammo depots.

In other news, Vlad's friend Luka is also having a lot of spontaneous ignitions in his facilities in the last 24hrs.

Edited by magnkarl

6 minutes ago, sidcow said:

This is a Ukrainian drone destroying a Russian RLK-MC-A (ROSC-1) complex.... Which is an anti drone weapon 🤣😂🤔

Assuming the RLK thing is the white square box in the middle of the pic, it looks like all 3 drone bombs missed their target?

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, ender4 said:

Assuming the RLK thing is the white square box in the middle of the pic, it looks like all 3 drone bombs missed their target?

Shrapnel will surely have impacted it in numerous parts. 

But mainly its the fact it was a sitting duck against the foe it's supposed to track and destroy. 

I was thinking how much NATO must be looking on and learning from this war.  It's the first real technology war with drones and guided munitions etc.  They're going to be refining strategies and weapons and designing new defensive weapons. 

Edited by sidcow

9 minutes ago, sidcow said:

But mainly its the fact it was a sitting duck against the foe it's supposed to track and destroy. 

I was thinking how much NATO bust be looking on and learning from this war.  It's the first real technology war with drones and guided munitions etc.  They're going to be refining strategies and weapons and designing new defensive weapons. 

I think they'll generally be laughing their cocks off to be honest. Russia is not only showing itself to be useless, it'll have no armed foces and equipment of note left soon and no real way to replenish the equipment as much of it relies on Western tech in parts

3 minutes ago, bickster said:

I think they'll generally be laughing their cocks off to be honest. Russia is not only showing itself to be useless, it'll have no armed foces and equipment of note left soon and no real way to replenish the equipment as much of it relies on Western tech in parts

robert-de-niro-actor.gif

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, sidcow said:

I was thinking how much NATO must be looking on and learning from this war.  It's the first real technology war with drones and guided munitions etc.  They're going to be refining strategies and weapons and designing new defensive weapons. 

The weapons NATO have given Ukraine are nothing significant from the NATO armoury.   We know that we have cruise missiles, stealth bombers, stealth fighters and much more.  But what else does the US have that we don’t even know about?   Russia now knows that it’s a decade behind NATO weapons that are a decade old.  

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Mandy Lifeboats said:

The weapons NATO have given Ukraine are nothing significant from the NATO armoury.   We know that we have cruise missiles, stealth bombers, stealth fighters and much more.  But what else does the US have that we don’t even know about?   Russia now knows that it’s a decade behind NATO weapons that are a decade old.  

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yes,but how much of that does Putin know ? because IMHO if anyone avtually told Putin that NATO had better weapons,they would probably spend the rest of their lives in solitary.After bieng tortured.

2 hours ago, PussEKatt said:

Yes,but how much of that does Putin know ? because IMHO if anyone avtually told Putin that NATO had better weapons,they would probably spend the rest of their lives in solitary.After bieng tortured.

He knows.  You can tell by the increasing number of threats that come to absolutely nothing.  He promised serious consequences if - 

NATO expanded, Finland joined NATO, NATO armed Ukraine, NATO armed Ukraine with heavy weapons, NATO gave Ukraine intelligence and targeting data, NATO gave Ukraine long range weapons,  Ukraine struck across Russia borders and finally if Ukraine struck Crimea.  

All of that has happened.  Not only has it happened but NATO are doing it openly and in full view of the the world.  That is a humiliation. 

Do not underestimate what a disaster this conflict has been.  Even if Russia managed to over-run Ukraine their loses are huge, their economy is on the way to 1983, NATO has captured and studied some of their most advanced weapons, NATO is bigger, stronger and closer than ever before and the impact of withholding gas/oil is being rigorously addressed by the world’s richest countries. 

Thanks Putin.  

• Like 1

Yeah, it’s the same with my neighbour, he’s taken over my kitchen and my garage and part of my garden. Everyone now knows he’s an arsehole and that kitchen is going to cost him a fortune.

So I’m the real winner.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

Yeah, it’s the same with my neighbour, he’s taken over my kitchen and my garage and part of my garden. Everyone now knows he’s an arsehole and that kitchen is going to cost him a fortune.

So I’m the real winner.

If Anne Frank is living in your spare room you might be describing the Nazi occupation of Western Europe in WW2.  Have you thought about asking a few Americans over for tea?  

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â