• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bickster

• magnkarl

• Genie

• avfc1982am

33 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

This missile / bomb with the writing on it, I know it’s more than likely Russia that fired it but I can’t help but wonder if there’s a chance that it was planted or even misfired by the Ukrainians themselves, if indeed the text does read ‘for the children’ would it not make more sense for it to have been fired by Ukrainian forces, and the fact it’s in Russian too, was it a message for Russia? 

You are putting too much faith in literal translation by some soldiers

30 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

This missile / bomb with the writing on it, I know it’s more than likely Russia that fired it but I can’t help but wonder if there’s a chance that it was planted or even misfired by the Ukrainians themselves, if indeed the text does read ‘for the children’ would it not make more sense for it to have been fired by Ukrainian forces, and the fact it’s in Russian too, was it a message for Russia? 

There is a logic in what you posted. Remember to counter it that Russian propaganda, and much of it coming out of right wing US circles too, rather than to get across a particular point, is designed to make you think "I don't know what to believe any more". They want to make you less trusting, which weakens our society and any response to (in this case) Russian aggression. They've been doing it for years and consolidating their position in the ensuing chaos.

At its ultimate end, if there is no trust, there is no society.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Genie said:

Boris visits Kyiv

_124103268_hi075192982.jpg

I say Mr President, please understand I'm only capable of delivering good news, so I'll tell you what you want to hear. Unusually in this case of sending you weapons, it will actually be backed up with action, but none of that is down to me.

If Russia have these super duper long range highly accurate missiles why haven’t they blown up the presidential office?

The fact I ask this whilst Boris is in it is purely coincidental.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, trekka said:

The video:

I'm not keen on him by any stretch but I suppose props for putting the wine glass down and getting off his arse to go to Ukraine and show support is one of his better decisions. Hopefully he gets pissed while over there and forgets to come back. 

Also, them shoes....what a mess.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Lichfield Dean said:

I wonder what he's promised to Zelensky that he either won't be able to deliver or are just flat out lies.

Ukraine reported they want a nuclear force country to be guarantors of any peace deal with Russia.

Maybe Boris wants to get in on the action. 

1 hour ago, Mic09 said:

Ukraine reported they want a nuclear force country to be guarantors of any peace deal with Russia.

Israel probably could step in if not.

1 hour ago, Mic09 said:

Didn't we already agree to that a couple of weeks ago?

12 hours ago, avfc1982am said:

I'm not keen on him by any stretch but I suppose props for putting the wine glass down and getting off his arse to go to Ukraine and show support is one of his better decisions. Hopefully he gets pissed while over there and forgets to come back. 

Also, them shoes....what a mess.

NGL, I'm disappointed he missed the opportunity to dress up in "army clothes".  He normally loves a fancy dress costume.

26 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

NGL, I'm disappointed he missed the opportunity to dress up in "army clothes".  He normally loves a fancy dress costume.

I think he's permanently in fancy dress, wearing a suit.  

14 hours ago, trekka said:

The video:

He **** wouldn't dare to do that in Liverpool.

Just so you know, I nicked that line from twitter. Emma Kennedy FWIW.

• Haha 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â