• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bickster

• magnkarl

• Genie

• avfc1982am

52 minutes ago, maqroll said:

With each new atrocity my patience for our current strategy is waning. 

I was just thinking the same thing. I know it's completely irrational and idiotic as it would result in massive loss of life, but I think the time has come for these Ruski bastards to see what real death and destruction looks like.

If they **** want a war, let's give them one!

(Good thing I'm not making the decisions)

Edited by regular_john
  • Like 2

37 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

It’s a lot harder to attack than defend and Russia are pretty dug in.

It seems like the Russian offensive likely ends when Russia take Mariupol and can create a land corridor to Crimea.

Presumably at that point it switches to a Ukrainian insurgency against the lands they lost. 

On the subject of a land corridor to Crimea, why are Russia going to so much trouble to get access via Ukraine when they already have access via Russia?

31427-CF2-5-C74-454-D-968-B-571-A8-AC2-D

F27-C890-F-B1-CD-4-F5-F-BDBF-17-FF4672-C

Maybe they could ask their friends in China for help creating a bit more land in that area.

Maybe it’s not ideal, but is it worth what’s happening? 

Edited by Genie

All the frustration and outrage is understandable but it was also the same thing Russia was doing in Syria (plus letting off chemical weapons and blaming it on the Syrians). Remember the Russian propaganda that said the “White Helmet” first aid responders were actually terrorists etc? It was infuriating to follow.

It’s disappointing how the west abandoned Syria and even worse, treated refugees from there with suspicion and even disdain.

The world is not a fair place. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Genie said:

On the subject of a land corridor to Crimea, why are Russia going to so much trouble to get access via Ukraine when they already have access via Russia?

31427-CF2-5-C74-454-D-968-B-571-A8-AC2-D

F27-C890-F-B1-CD-4-F5-F-BDBF-17-FF4672-C

Maybe they could ask their friends in China for help creating a bit more land in that area.

Maybe it’s not ideal, but is it worth what’s happening? 

The island is not self sufficient. For example the water supply comes from the north and Ukraine had cut that off. The Russians were bussing water in over that bridge daily. It would be much better for them to have the island secured to the mainland. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

The island is not self sufficient. For example the water supply comes from the north and Ukraine had cut that off. The Russians were bussing water in over that bridge daily. It would be much better for them to have the island secured to the mainland. 

I assume they massively underestimated the Ukrainian resistance then as it would have been far less effort to put a water supply in from Russia than what they’ve gotten themselves into.

1 hour ago, NoelVilla said:

Well I am no russian-speaker but the man tweeting is from Novaya Gazeta and that is good enough for me.

She sounds like my wife. 3 glasses in lecturing me on why The Cramps are better than the shit I listen to. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Seat68 said:

She sounds like my wife. 3 glasses in lecturing me on why The Cramps are better than the shit I listen to. 

Does she mean the band or PMS?    Probably true either way😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Awol said:

These Ukrainian grandma’s are in a class of their own

My wife will tell you that all grandmas are are formidable (she doesn't look like that, though). 

3 hours ago, mjmooney said:

My wife will tell you that all grandmas are are formidable (she doesn't look like that, though). 

There are some hottie Ukranians, I think they are known as some of the prettiest girls in the world, but they don't seem to age too well. 😂

25 minutes ago, sne said:

:(

Russian news agency doing Zelensky's work for him.

Maybe we should sanction a couple more Russians? Show them we really mean business.

Boris Johnson is apparently in Kyiv for talks with Zelensky. 

If Rishi has any favours owing him by the Kremlin, now's the time to call them in. 

This missile / bomb with the writing on it, I know it’s more than likely Russia that fired it but I can’t help but wonder if there’s a chance that it was planted or even misfired by the Ukrainians themselves, if indeed the text does read ‘for the children’ would it not make more sense for it to have been fired by Ukrainian forces, and the fact it’s in Russian too, was it a message for Russia? 

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â