• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bickster

• magnkarl

• Genie

• avfc1982am

3 hours ago, bickster said:

I looked into that whenever it first surfaced (Yesterday possibly) and it appears they've used it before in maybe Chechnya or Georgia

Shouldn't be exactly hard to take out, especially with a drone

Or with a handful of well-placed leaves, if our trains are anything to go by...

Yeah, I mean there’s nothing necessarily wrong with using a train to move stuff around in areas under your control.

It’s the two guys sitting there with machine guns behind some armoured plating that looks bizarre in the 21st century. 

Did anyone watch Zelensky’s address to the MPs? I was out so missed it.

Was it in English?

The story yesterday was that a translator was being drafted in but I’m sure I’ve heard him speak excellent English before.

5 minutes ago, Genie said:

Was it in English?

The story yesterday was that a translator was being drafted in but I’m sure I’ve heard him speak excellent English before.

Yeah, he spoke to Elon Musk the other day in pretty good English. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, GarethRDR said:

Back on-topic; this whole debacle effectively means I can't wear my ¡Forward, Russia! band tee anymore.  THANKS PUTIN. :mellow:

Same with my CCCP tracksuit top!

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

Along the same lines, I became friends with an eccentric retired rocket scientist a few years back.

doc-brown-it-works.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Genie said:

Was it in English?

He used a translator. You can watch it here https://www.theguardian.com/politics/live/2022/mar/08/uk-politics-ukraine-war-energy-prices-boris-johnson

20 minutes ago, El Zen said:

The local council has renamed the square in front of Russia’s Oslo embassy Ukraine Square. 

Albania did something similar. The street the Russian embassy is on in Albania is now called “Free Ukraine Street” and all their letterheads showing their address will bare the name 😁

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, El Zen said:

The local council has renamed the square in front of Russia’s Oslo embassy Ukraine Square. 

3 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

Albania did something similar. The street the Russian embassy is on in Albania is now called “Free Ukraine Street” and all their letterheads showing their address will bare the name 😁

I give you the museum in Riga opposite the Russian Embassy

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â