• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bickster

• magnkarl

• Genie

• avfc1982am

2 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

3500+ Russians arrested for protesting. What will they do when the gulags are full? 

Start shooting. 

2 minutes ago, avfc1982am said:

I was obviously taking the piss about VT.

So because I personally am not worrying or at least trying not to with regards to nuclear Armageddon that's a problem for you? I'm not suggesting people don't take things seriously either so I fail to see we're the dumb ideas come from?   

No, I'm glad you personally are not living in terror, obviously.

This chain of posts started when you replied to somebody quoting a newspaper article reporting that Putin has clearly stated it would be an act of war to institute a no-fly zone, and your response was 'seriously who gives a shit what Putin says'. The dumb idea is not giving a shit what the leader of a nuclear state says, especially when what he says is clearly spelling out what will and won't be considered an act of war.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

It’s heartbreaking to see the state of Mariupol, people want to leave but Russia won’t abide by the ceasefires. There’s plenty of evidence of the deliberate targeting of civilians, it’s horrendous to see. 

If there's any justice, every single rank from Putin to the peons firing will be up in front of the Hague.

• Like 1

Was interesting reading about Finland, a small country of about 5.5m

They reckon they can easily and quickly field an army of 1m soldiers. 

Basically everyone has to undertake National Service. 

They don't teach them marching and spend time checking their kit and ensuring proper haircuts. 

They just teach them basic military tactics and how to use weapons. If called upon pretty much the entire population could realistically handle weapons and have an idea of how to fight properly.

They also have mandatory refresher courses every few years. 

Makes you think. 

Edited by sidcow

4 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

No, I'm glad you personally are not living in terror, obviously.

This chain of posts started when you replied to somebody quoting a newspaper article reporting that Putin has clearly stated it would be an act of war to institute a no-fly zone, and your response was 'seriously who gives a shit what Putin says'. The dumb idea is not giving a shit what the leader of a nuclear state says, especially when what he says is clearly spelling out what will and won't be considered an act of war.

Post some pictures from Hiroshima, let him see some of the victims who were 'just' still alive after the atomic bomb was dropped. Whether Putin is blagging it or not, it's really not worth the risk ignoring what he says. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Post some pictures from Hiroshima, let him see some of the victims who were 'just' still alive after the atomic bomb was dropped. Whether Putin is blagging it or not, it's really not worth the risk ignoring what he says. 

Absolutely; there are lots of times in life where taking big risks is fine, but this really isn't one of them.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â