• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bickster

• magnkarl

• Genie

• avfc1982am

3 minutes ago, Genie said:

Is there any chance Ukraine will fire off some rockets into Russia? 

They are probably too busy defending themselves at the moment to even think about doing that. 

5 minutes ago, leemond2008 said:

See I hope we have some warning because I will have the wank to end all wanks, try and time the vinegar stroke to the point of impact so that I can go out believing that it was the most explosive wank of all time

This is exactly what a quantum fluctuation said the night before the big bang.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Genie said:

Is there any chance Ukraine will fire off some rockets into Russia? 

I don't know what they'd gain from that. International support is because they are defending themselves, and have never been aggressive to Russia. Also doubt they could hit anything important from Ukraine

• Like 2

I think the longer this goes on the worse it will get for Ukraine, at some point (if they haven't already) NATO will have to seriously consider a military response and to what level they are prepared to go to. 

I imagine Putin is sitting in his office smiling that everyone is scared of him, that noone can or will do anything against him. He's in his comfort zone and the longer he stays there the more he will try to get away with. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Mozzavfc said:

I don't know what they'd gain from that. International support is because they are defending themselves, and have never been aggressive to Russia. Also doubt they could hit anything important from Ukraine

Yeah, I tend to agree. 

3 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

I think the longer this goes on the worse it will get for Ukraine, at some point (if they haven't already) NATO will have to seriously consider a military response and to what level they are prepared to go to. 

I imagine Putin is sitting in his office smiling that everyone is scared of him, that noone can or will do anything against him. He's in his comfort zone and the longer he stays there the more he will try to get away with. 

He'll be in the mountains now, in his bunker which is like a second city apparently

13 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

Most of the world IS involved in fighting Putin / Russia in some way.

Putin and the Russian military haven’t gone up in many peoples estimations so far. They’ve appeared extremely amateurish at times.

The only thing people are scared of are the nukes. Putin has lost thousands of men and billions of dollars of planes, tanks, trucks, helicopters. He’s getting sanctioned to shit. The currency has collapsed. There’s a run on the banks. Interest rates are 20%. The Russian people are protesting in every major town and city. Anonymous are hacking everything with a plug. 

He’s a million miles from comfortable imo.

Edited by Genie
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Genie said:

Putin and the Russian military haven’t gone up in many peoples estimations so far. They’ve appeared extremely amateurish at times.

The only thing people are scared of are the nukes. Putin has lost thousands of men and billions of dollars of planes, tanks, trucks, helicopters. He’s getting sanctioned to shit. The currency has collapsed. There’s a run on the banks. Interest rates are 20%. Anonymous are hacking everything with a plug. 

This. 

46 minutes ago, leemond2008 said:

See I hope we have some warning because I will have the wank to end all wanks, try and time the vinegar stroke to the point of impact so that I can go out believing that it was the most explosive wank of all time

I have a pretty similar idea but mine ends with me performing the money shot all over the map of Russia screaming Take That Vlad whilst that dun dun chickcar music plays in the background 

38 minutes ago, blandy said:

At best it’s an uncoordinated cock up, but the suspicion is we’re playing nice so they come back later.

If that’s the case I hope they are called out by every journalist and non-payroll politician in the land. I guess we’ll know the truth of it soon enough 

11 minutes ago, Genie said:

The only thing people are scared of are the nukes. Putin has lost thousands of men and billions of dollars of planes, tanks, trucks, helicopters. He’s getting sanctioned to shit. The currency has collapsed. There’s a run on the banks. Interest rates are 20%. The Russian people are protesting in every major town and city. Anonymous are hacking everything with a plug. 

Whilst I agree, he appears to not give a shit

3 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

He’s an egotistical maniac. A cold blooded killer. Did you expect him to be sobbing into a handkerchief on live tv?

He’ll double down on the ‘not giving a shit’ approach and more people will die because of it. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

He definitely gives a shit, hence his propaganda people are today calling Germany nazis, Zelenski a nazi and are spending huge money on invading a country ‘just because’. Money they at this rate don’t have.

A BUK system costs 500 million dollars. The videos you saw from the drones smoked two of them in two seconds. 

3 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

He’s an egotistical maniac. A cold blooded killer. Did you expect him to be sobbing into a handkerchief on live tv?

He’ll double down on the ‘not giving a shit’ approach and more people will die because of it. 

My original point seems to have been misunderstood 

26 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

NATO isn't going to get involved in a hot war with Russia over a non member state. Putin could turn the entirety of Ukraine into a smouldering glass crater and NATO isn't getting involved beyond what it already is - sanctions, diplomatically isolating the Russians, etc etc.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Chindie said:

NATO isn't going to get involved in a hot war with Russia over a non member state. Putin could turn the entirety of Ukraine into a smouldering glass crater and NATO isn't getting involved beyond what it already is - sanctions, diplomatically isolating the Russians, etc etc.

Whilst I don't want to get into an argument about this, I'm really struggling with the fact that we still live in a world that can't or won't physically defend the weaker/innocent side.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â