• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bickster

• magnkarl

• Genie

• avfc1982am

30 minutes ago, trekka said:

Screenshot-2022-02-27-194409.png

Looks to be landing in Jasionka, right on the Ukrainian border. 

EDIT: confirmed landed.  That'll be military kit and medical supplies going straight through to where it's needed :) 

That’s almost gone over my house 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, choffer said:

The BBC literally interviewed a Nigerian bloke this afternoon. He’d travelled a fair distance out of Ukraine to get to the Polish border. There was no suggestion he wasn’t being welcomed. 

not a good look though is it?

1 minute ago, Tayls said:

Why is your tea making station by your front door? 

It's in the kitchen, I have a view of the porch from my kitchen. My door bell doesn't work so they could have been out there knocking for 15 mins. Normally they just chuck stuff in the green bin outside but this one opened the front door and chucked it in. I rated them 5 stars purely because it came to my house 

4 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

They won't play Russia no, but they will play the Russian committee, like they blagged getting in the Olympics.

England won’t play ‘Not Russia FC’… a simple name change isn’t going to do it. There isn’t a single nation that will line up on a pitch to play against anyone associated with Russia.   

1 minute ago, Tayls said:

England won’t play ‘Not Russia FC’… a simple name change isn’t going to do it. There isn’t a single nation that will line up on a pitch to play against anyone associated with Russia.   

Yes, there are. There are plenty of teams that will play them

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

Not Galvatron?

FIFA really are bellends at this point. No reading of the room. 

Needs to be huge demonstration outside their headquarters now. 

17 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

It's in the kitchen, I have a view of the porch from my kitchen. My door bell doesn't work so they could have been out there knocking for 15 mins. Normally they just chuck stuff in the green bin outside but this one opened the front door and chucked it in. I rated them 5 stars purely because it came to my house 

Ah fair. 
I’m not sure how I’d feel about the delivery driver opening my door! 

23 minutes ago, osmark86 said:

You'd think they should considering it's a warzone in Ukraine and that's the direction they're coming from

Yeah they should I agree. I just wondered if it was a “no Africans” policy or a “no non-Ukrainians”. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â