• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bickster

• magnkarl

• Genie

• avfc1982am

3 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

So, you’re saying 3 people fell out the plane’s windows?

They seem to be saying there was a second plane that landed , I guess it could mean that 3 of the 7 Wagner members were on that plane ?  But it could also just be rumours akin to Transfer ITK people  

22 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

Flight data is interesting 

IMG_9973.jpeg

Is blue projected and yellow actual altitude? If so they were up and down for 10 mins. that's surely not normal unless your trying to evade something. 

22 minutes ago, avfc1982am said:

Is blue projected and yellow actual altitude? If so they were up and down for 10 mins. that's surely not normal unless your trying to evade something. 

I assumed blue is speed and yellow altitude 

3 hours ago, Mandy Lifeboats said:

The cook got roasted.   

The world is a better place today than it was yesterday. 

Hmmm I’m not sure. Surely it solidifies Putin’s position as “**** about -> find out” leader.

The chances of an internal overthrow got a little less likely.

18 minutes ago, Genie said:

Hmmm I’m not sure. Surely it solidifies Putin’s position as “**** about -> find out” leader.

Or if you try it, you see it through, no back down, no negotiation. 

22 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Or if you try it, you see it through, no back down, no negotiation. 

Win, lose or draw, Prigozhin was always going to end up dead once he turned his guns on Moscow.

He should have seen it through.

Just now, magnkarl said:

Wagner troops are apparently now moving in from Belarus to attack 'Russian traitors' again. Could be interesting, and they might not actually stop this time.

Those troops I assume were also going to be killed at some point (and they know it) so they might as well make a statement on the way out.

1 hour ago, Genie said:

The Wagner chiefs were not freedom fighters wanting to install democracy and end the war.  Good riddance. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, magnkarl said:

Wagner troops are apparently now moving in from Belarus to attack 'Russian traitors' again. Could be interesting, and they might not actually stop this time.

I doubt it.  The Russian Army took their heavy equipment.  

But I think some might start "partisan" groups.  That will be a real headache for Russia to protect infrastructure.  

17 minutes ago, Mandy Lifeboats said:

The Wagner chiefs were not freedom fighters wanting to install democracy and end the war.  Good riddance. 

Ideally they’d have been wiped out, right after causing significant damage to the Kremlin and hunted down the fleeing Putin.

• Like 1

Putin is doing such a good job of ruining Russian. 

No-one will be willing to enter any sort of business deal or political agreement.  They stand to lose their life and/or money if they fail to do as they are told.  

I wonder how long it will take BRICS to accept that having a completely trustworthy leader of a ruined economy is a major liability to the group.  BRICS could soon become BICS.  

150% they will blame this on either anything other than Putin to deflect. I think he's definitely been executed though because he's got too big a mouth to stay quiet for long so it'd be pointless trying to fake it.

22 minutes ago, Mandy Lifeboats said:

Putin is doing such a good job of ruining Russian. 

No-one will be willing to enter any sort of business deal or political agreement.  They stand to lose their life and/or money if they fail to do as they are told.  

I wonder how long it will take BRICS to accept that having a completely trustworthy leader of a ruined economy is a major liability to the group.  BRICS could soon become BICS.  

Probably after they have finished their reliance on Russian Oil and no longer need it.   Cheap oil and gas is literally the only thing Russia has to offer anyone, and it's losing importance by the day. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, avfc1982am said:

I think he's definitely been executed though because he's got too big a mouth to stay quiet for long so it'd be pointless trying to fake it.

No need to fake it and no benefit either. It's much better to kill the Wagner leadership and then let the organisation fall apart. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â