• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bickster

• magnkarl

• Genie

• avfc1982am

2 minutes ago, lexicon said:

This could be the best news I've heard in the last 18 months. Hope the rats eat each other. 

In the short term for Ukraine, maybe. In the medium to long term, I'm not so sure

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, bickster said:

In the short term for Ukraine, maybe. In the medium to long term, I'm not so sure

Give us your best prediction on the state of play 12 months from today!

4 minutes ago, Enda said:

Give us your best prediction on the state of play 12 months from today!

I don’t think anyone could realistically do that.

Theres also never been a better time for countries like Georgia and Chechnya to kick the Russians out of their countries, even Belarus (Lukashenkos family jet has been spotted leaving Minsk btw). Russia can’t suppress rebellions there whilst they have a coup at home and a war in Ukraine.

I wonder if the Wagner mutiny is being directed by Nazis or controlled from London. 

Look forward to being enlightened by Putin tomorrow. 

• Haha 1

What might tip the Kremlin over the edge is the fact Prighozin has been a far better and more respected commander than those holed up in Moscow. I wouldn't be surprised if Wagners ranks started growing in large numbers over the next few days. If that happens this could end up like the 90's all over again. Doubtful but definitely a possibility. Then you get all the anti war mob back on the bandwagon and the situation changes dramatically throughout Russia. 

1 hour ago, bickster said:

There's no eventuality where it's not good for us (Ukraine). Russia descending into civil war would be excellent. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â